Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Issy Oakley has put her two pence in, shame as I actually liked her.

What she seems to be missing is that we don't hate Eden because she charged a fiver for a wedding video, we hate her because she’s a terrible person who says and does horrible things.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I'd love to come across the harvs tattle accounts because I would bet all the money in the world that each and every one of them are on here rinsing the absolute F out of people they don't like on social media!

kittykitty123

They’re both SO defensive over the begging for a honeymoon, it’s making it even funnier for us nasty trolls 😂
The thing is, yes influencers get given gifts, and yes many of them also hint for free things by writing things such as ‘does anyone know of a good blah blah’ but I have NEVER seen anyone so brazen and openly ask for a free honeymoon or anything of the sort - and on LinkedIn too 😭

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Can barely open a coconut yet is acting tough asking for peoples location to say stuff to his face 😂😂😂😂😂 ohhhh soz hard 👊😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
If anything that podcast made me hate both of them even more. Lloyd constantly boasting about how it was the best wedding ever and everyone said so. Fucking what? It’s was a basic wedding .. soz but nothing stands out to me that would make it the best wedding I’ve ever been to.

Eden even said “that’s £50K we’ll never get back.” Surely that’s only something you say if you disliked what you spent your money on. And they were too depressed to have sex for days afterwards. That’s not normal.

And the audacity for Lloyd is to explain social media to people. The little rat piggybacked off of a green giant, he’s such an aggressive bitter little man.

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
She has one but I imagine it’s quite behind now as I think LLL did a lot of the legwork on it. There’s been all sorts of drama since then

Also just seen this, does high engagement count when it’s everyone telling you you’re a bellend?😂
Because saying ‘dickheads’ on LinkedIn is soooooo professional

• Haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I'm off back into hiding. See you all in 3/6 months for the next attempt/fail at getting the real Eden brought to light.

Thanks Jason/Holly for the videos. Shame your ego got in the way slightly. Absolutely no sympathy from me now you've got the attention from Eden that you wanted. Just remember when you're no longer useful she'll drop you like that fat girl she had round for dinner ONCE.

Might be back sooner if she gets pregnant, divorced or finds yaz in bed with LL.

Xxx

Oh P.S Lou's account is back.

• Heart

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Who called it?! Of course yas licking Edens asshole again
Oh yazzy bear, if you spent as much time with your son as you did licking your sisters rim maybe he wouldn’t look so no constantly confused, nevermind though I’m sure he loves his 10 seconds dance in a morning

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
honestly thought he couldn’t be more of an ick.

mocking people for calling your beggy behaviour out by attempting to brag about being offered 3 honeymoons off the back of it? 🤢

I cannot imagine finding a man with his work ethic and entitlement attractive.

i was going to say I’d rather date a *insert lowly job title here* but actually, any paid employment is better than the absolute bare minimum, grubby, exploitive ‘job’ they do.

my partner works bloody hard for our family (as do I) and it does afford us a life where treats, trips and the odd splurge are a possibility. However, we could lose it all tomorrow and as long as he kept the same work ethic he has now, I’d still consider him to be a better man, and provider, than Tubby Lumpkins could ever dream of being.

they are a match made in heaven.

what a sad little life, Jane. Have fun showing your ‘DJ skills’ to the shed wall, shame you aren’t allowed out to play with your mates though.

• Heart

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Eden in the new podcast: ‘we’re not really showy offy people’
Eden in the same sentence: ‘I’m sat here with 6k worth of dogs on my lap’

• Haha
  • Sick

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
How is Lloyd saying working a 9-5 and begging for a holiday are the same?! It isn’t Eben ‘content creating’ at all. A company hasn’t offered her a holiday in exchange for content, she has begged no one in particular for money for a holiday. She asked followers for money ffs, how is that content creating?! And if it was the former, would you really want to spend your honeymoon making content for a company?

They’re so dumb I can’t.
---
LL is grateful for learning how to copy and paste off Google 👏
And even though Eben is in the 54% with adequate sanitation services, she doesn’t use them.

Grotty bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25