Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has anyone actually seen comments on her videos about her dress or makeup? I've not. What she's doing is reading here, knowing what the site is for, then getting upset about it.

Cant handle our opinions Eden? Simply don't read them. Tiktok is an app, it physically can't be toxic. The people on it (LIKE YOU) are what's toxic. Noone else on there seems to called out so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Eddypeter

VIP Member
The crying video ‘I looked stunning’ whoa 🤯 ok Eden , that’s your opinion, others are entitled to theirs. You’re telling me you’ve never commented ever on someone else’s outfit? Never slagged someone off to yaz? Coz I’m pretty sure you said you always slag off people together? So isn’t that double standards? You can do what ya like but no one can speak about you.
Seriously the start stop crying is hilarious 😂

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
It’s weird how you don’t see Max, Grace or Charley etc begging … sorry networking … for the opportunities they get.

It’s almost like you get to a certain level and brands approach you? But what do I know in my 9-5 job that I don’t get paid for unless I beg my manager every last Friday of the month.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
She told people She cancelled it tho… but now she’s selling it? Also 2 days… basically just for the pictures then.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I would honestly slap this ugly little shortarse art attack looking beg of a cunt into next week if I saw him. Absolute state of him with his pathetic baby voice.

Really don’t get people on here who say he’s any better than Eden. They both deserve each other.
IMG_5565.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
Crickey in those 10 pages of reading I went from being shocked to a fan of Jason to finding out it’s someone called holly to finding out holly is a big fat fan of Eden or was to seeing everyone not be fans of holly to holly being sucked in by eden.

I need a coffee after that ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Superb idea to be really concerned about your privacy then post exactly where you’ll be the next few days.

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She’s posted a video saying how wonderful lloyd is and to get him to 300K. Mad how she is no longer hating the app & wants more followers 😂
Biggest eye roll.

Like image your partner bought you snacks and you say “hang on just let me set my phone up in a way that makes it look like you don’t know we’re filming this entire charade and we can both play up to the camera”

FFS the man bought snacks, probs her with card. The bar is so low Lloyd smacked his head on it.

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Is she well in the head? The horrid things she has said about other people and constantly sexualising everything even her little niece and nephew and she wonders why people have turned off her in spectacular fashion! If she can be a cunt online so can everyone else. We need a video of that last crying one and then clips of all the vile things that comes out of her nasty huge mouth.

• Heart

ginge2804

VIP Member
NO FUCKING WAY DID THEY GO ALL THAT WAY AND BUY ALL THAT FOOD FOR ONE NIGHT? Hahahahahahahahaahaaha no. Stop. I’m deceased

• Haha

NOSEY-246

what’s you guys take on why she cancelled Tenerife really? Considering she eats oysters, chicken and god knows what .. I really don’t thinks it’s because of her ‘emet’
They had it booked but they decided to impulsively buy content puppies instead and now wants the money back for the holiday

the money would’ve been better spent on therapy

hlw

Why does she go on acting that she posted her wedding on patreon to keep it private and not for the money (whilst still charging people 🤣). If she wanted fo keep it private why didn’t she post it on a private insta/ tiktok or close friends story where she can control who can see it. Just admit you’re skint and desperate love x

StreakyBacon

I still can’t believe that’s what the front of their house looks like. It reminds me of the primary school annexe we’d go in to play the glockenspiel
I think this is the funniest comment I’ve ever read on here. I’ve got real tears streaming down my face. Not fake ones like Eben Hoovey.
Fucking glockenspiel GET OUT 😭😭😭

• Haha