Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
My honeymoon was in a 5* hotel in Morocco, where they even upgraded us to a suite on the top floor which was the size of 3 of the rooms and we were given champagne on arrival and a fresh hamper of fruit and biscuits everyday. Despite it being an all inclusive. And we’re ‘9-5 losers’ Lloyd.

Enjoy your honeymoon in Dover though 💀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
Looks like Holly was a genuine fan of hers and was annoyed at the whole Patreon thing and has since seen sense.

Not really the gotcha that Eden wanted, just highlights her selfishness affects the few fans she still has.

Iccc9

Did anyone catch the video of her feeding the rats? The food bowls were absolutely filthy, with what looked like days old food left in the bowls. Greeben claimed it was from their breakfast they had at 10am.. those poor animals must be starving waiting for them to wake up.
People were quite rightly calling her out in the comments asking if she eats off dirty plates (probably does) and then 30 mins later that video is deleted and the crying woe is me video is up instead 🙄

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Oh damn Lloyd got us there with his “have fun at work 😘” comment.

I mean how did he know that it’s my dream to sleep in until the afternoon, sit on my Xbox the rest of the day, surrounded by mounds of dog shit, in a shed, with a collection of boosters, make fajitas from a box, drive a Merc from the 90s and be married to someone who shits their Amazon pants.

Attachments

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I wrote a paragraph about this but fuck it. I present to you, Edens fans
& yet Eedie is out here suicide baiting because she's been called out on her shitty behaviour & begging.

Eden these are YOUR fans sending death wishes to people. Not ONCE have I EVER seen a death threat in her comments.

• Heart

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Lmfao Yaz is live and she just said Eden is a wonderful wallflower and paid for someone’s shopping earlier, she can’t even pay for her own shopping you lying bitch 😂

Also Yaz said there’s pages about her own marriage and she gets it cos she’s like that with Kourtney and Travis 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

formularacer

What cracks me up is all her little gremlin followers saying ‘you wouldn’t say this to her face’
Yes…yes I fucking would.😂
She’s a no good cunt with a husband who is 2ft 4😴
She has so many people that enable her awful behaviour 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ghostguy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -
eden harvs - edens fans are on tattle, Stewart little wants a battle, depressed in the shed and both gone in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 29

bloogoo

VIP Member
Tbh I couldn’t give a shit if people knew who I was. I’m fuck all on tiktok. I don’t like Eden for her behaviour. That’s it. I used to enjoy her content before she showed herself up as a massive douche canoe.

what I am enjoying is knowing that her,Freya, yaz and Lloyd will be foaming at the mouth,Eden will be throwing chihuahua shit everywhere. Everyone will be watching Eden like a hawk that she doesn’t go live to dig A deeper hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 28