Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
2 days for £1200. I think Lloyd is really pushing for them to go away more and experience things and she’s just finding excuses not to or meeting him half way by agreeing to a couple of days.
He wanted to go travelling when they first got together and now they’ve got 4 dogs for the next 15-20 years so it’ll never happen

• Haha
Reactions: 32

busdriver89

VIP Member
Both Eden and Yaz claim they are on top of the world and so happy blah blah but they’re both out here making crying montages daily. I can’t remember the last time I cried. Clearly we are not the unhappy jealous huns.

• Heart

kittykitty123

As much as a narcissist she is, I believe she’s finally realising that her time is up. I’m not big on TikTok, I tend to not scroll for too long, but recently - since the whole honeymoon saga - I’ve had so many accounts pop up on my FYP of screen recordings literally just outing her for what she is.

I think the trying to get a free (and clearly she wants a very, very expensive one) honeymoon has riled more people than ever. I get it’s what social media is now - the influencers get the lavish free gifts they don’t need (and more times than not, they won’t even use) whilst there’s children out there only getting their one hot meal a day at school, but to openly BEG for a honeymoon is just beyond me. It’s the lies that she says too! Oh we cancelled because of a bad review - I don’t think you did hun.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Creating a profile to go on the cole and Abbie thread to defend them was an odd start. And then talk about Eden on here for ages but be in her DMs and her family and friends. It's just weird
Bloody gives you Cheffy vibes doesn't it?!

• Haha
  • Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
It is annoying
Don’t try and troll if you have the willpower and standards of a piece of water thin ham
Yesterday could have totally been turned around on eREN and Stumpy but holly fucked it
So what if she liked posts and sent messages, doesn’t change what a piece of shit eben is

• Haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Last week it was I love my life, this week I hate tiktok boo hoo hoo. What's next wee k? A helicopter in a field??

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Im baffed tbh... like WHAT WAS THE REASON?! What was the reason to be on here talking about her, to make a page to out her shitty behaviours, then identify yourself and go live, to not have it out with them in the box... to then be seen being a fan up until a few weeks ago tho you've been posting on here? Like I dont get it, all that to private all the videos and play to the sound of their tune? Did you just want attention from them? Like I dont get it so if you could help me understand please thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I’ve been a dick and shouldn’t have been.
Okies, You've deleted everything, outed yourself as one of Edens fans and made a pact with her to keep hush now. Lovely for you that you can get back to joining a rave thread for her and being her biggest fan 🫡
One of the main reasons the rule is to keep tattle on tattle. Hopefully she don't Try snaking people if they messaged her on their real name tiktok accounts.

• Sad

busdriver89

VIP Member
I don’t get it though holly/Jason has been on this thread since 2022. So when was it they you started to dislike her? Because patreon was last week not last year? I really wish people wouldn’t out themselves. Gives eben exactly what she wants.

• Heart

Lovethegossipme

The child accent he puts on knocks me physically sick. "Chacky mousses" "sasages"
Fuckin grow a pair you absolute sick bastard 🤢
Gives me such noncey vibes. I reckon they role-play him being a child and her being his mum 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Nevertheless no one is paying 1200 for two days 😂😂😂😂
Btw I have two threads going at the same time where I’ve picked the thread title
The other one is Yazs but still…
Am I famous

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh damn Lloyd got us there with his “have fun at work 😘” comment.

I mean how did he know that it’s my dream to sleep in until the afternoon, sit on my Xbox the rest of the day, surrounded by mounds of dog shit, in a shed, with a collection of boosters, make fajitas from a box, drive a Merc from the 90s and be married to someone who shits their Amazon pants.
Imagine him bragging about NOT working 🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sooooooooo who’s going to volunteer to be Jason 2.0? 🫣
I REFUSE to pay for the patreon thing but I will happily be Jason 2.0, call me Simon 😂 never followed her, never messaged her, very very beginning I'd watch her videos when they were on my fyp but I am NOT a fan, infact, I'm more than capable of destroying her. I'll happily report the illegal activity she/LL does! Driving under the influence of drugs to start!!!

I just have no idea about editing videos etc but if enough likes ill step up quite happily 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30