Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohmyhahah

I swear she does the whole crying and depression thing whenever anyone does anything without her. She is so selfish it’s unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
His face when he said they’ll pay for the honeymoon - instant regret.

Soz but if they’re such ballers then why does Eden respond with “you think?” to a measly £5K holiday - that’s pocket change to you millionaire empire lash boss bitch.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

StreakyBacon

I can’t wait to see Yazs montage about her amazing baby sister, I’m so excited I wonder what song she’ll choose 🤩 xx

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
Just a quick one guys, maternity pay is not great and I would like to take the baby sharks to Disney Land - Florida not the Paris one, so just wondering if anyone wants to send us? I’ve got about 200 followers on Instagram which are mostly family who would not be interested at all in going on the same holiday but I’ll share the pics and tag you because I am great, let me know xoxo
Well, because you are great I can get you a fantastic deal for Corfu kairobos mythos hotel 17-20th of July for £1200?
Let me know xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Poppetta83

VIP Member
Aaaaahahahaahahaha! She’s so transparent. She’ll stay off for a couple of days and then we’ll get a wanky montage about how she only needs the love of her husband and his girlfriend, Yaz.

Also, thank you for the update on the last thread about their living arrangements. I was laughing so much at their “joke”, I forgot who said it 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Beckz1205

VIP Member
“I got married for me”…. Not because you love LL then?! That’s just Eden all over… me, me, me! She’s a joke!

• Heart

ghostguy

VIP Member
Freya was also randomly diagnosed with BPD during all this aswell? Where the fuck did that come from 😂 they use mental health like a 'you can't be mean to me' shield. Fucking cunts

• Haha

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I wish she would just delete her account and be a thing of the past.

You can totally tell the family are just done with it too, yaz just deletes any negative comments to do with eden now, at one point she would have video responded to them but now she’s probably thinking well how can I justify this anymore? Lloyd is barely posting because all of his comments just end up being negative about eden to which he also never defends because as we heard in the podcast he told her ‘this is all your fault and now I have to try fix it’

The texts to her mum a while ago about suicide, her mum was so laid back about the whole thing which to me shows it’s a recurring thing. She’s a spoilt brat, she’s a 25 year old MARRIED woman. There’s no excuse.

She is living proof that you never know what’s around the corner, she had all this money and brand deals and paid ads etc and now she’s got absolutely nothing and I can bet she’s regretting every £ she’s wasted.

• Heart