Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolice

I’m not even saying this as a bad thing - but does anyone else think that Eden just has a massive face and mouth? Just want to see if anyone else agrees - I think it makes her and Lloyd look like mother and son in photos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

dilliodollio

i honestly hate her so much. all influencers get some hate and some get more than they deserve, but can’t she ever look inwards and realise maybe there is a reason she gets so much? when i’m unhappy with my job, i get a new one. nothing stopping you eden especially because you are so shit at it. if this was a real job she would have been fired a long time ago anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ijustdontgetit

Have you guys seen the videos on reddit about Eden? 😂 Just google ‘Eden Harvz Reddit’

You’re welcome ☺
I have taken liberty in uploading these to TikTok, I’ll keep you all updated on my hate comments. Might even make my own crying montage in reply to them, could do with some easy cash x

• Haha
Reactions: 21

bloogoo

VIP Member
Does Eden realise doxxing people is illegal? Regardless of whether she shared her profile… they thought they had one up on her but doxxing is still doxxing..

Hinch

Ohhh look it’s the consequences of my own actions coming to bite me on the asssss woeeee is me

• Heart

Lovethegossipme

I know dumb dumb didn't just smash a coconut, let the coconut water spill on the counter, then add coconut pieces to water to imitate the coconut water he just spilled all over the counter 🙈🤣🤣
Hmm I think "chef Lloyd" doesn't even know what coconut water is 🙈🤣

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Will we get the podcast tonight? Height of newlywed bliss

- Buying puppies like the next day because the realisation of what you’ve done made you depressed
- Crying in bed alone because people said your bronzer looked like smeared shit
- Getting called out for trying to make money from your fans seeing your wedding content
- Begging for a honeymoon
- Having your sister move in

• Haha

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
Her crying video has backfired fully in her face😂 my whole fyp is different accounts putting together videos of her with thousands of likes & views! .. love seeing her getting called out for the shit she says. The gob on her is ridiculous, even my children know not to act/say stuff she does!

• Heart

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
What in the booster seat
He’s got his phone on his lap so obviously uses his phone when driving the fucking prick.
Last time I was in Dover there were literally people fighting in the town square in the middle of the day so I don’t suppose they’ll be venturing out too far it’s rough as arsehole

• Wow

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Could you imagine if the daily mail did an article on her (not that they would), the comments people leave there, THAT would make her fucking suicidal. Stop crying cos someone said your contour looked like shit, it did.

• Heart

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Jason has realllllly bugged me. The fact that the videos have gone speaks volumes that she’s been silenced and the fact that she left a comment on here along the lines of ‘I made a mistake’ says eden has yet again manipulated someone else. These people drive me fucking mad. Same as that Beth now commenting on videos ‘this is the eden who made it possible for us to have a baby 🥺’ call us all what you want big Ed at least the people in my life like me for me and I don’t have to buy them. Dick.

• Heart