Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I own 4 chihuahuas but I agree, they're useless

Reactions: 6
LOL at her comparing herself to an actual mum. I'd love to see her manage one night with a newborn to give her a wakeup call

Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has already been posted, I've been away this weekend & not on social media, cos my phone isn't glued to me unlike.....someone...... buttttt wtf is the stain?! And LOL at the caption
That’s just a stain from Eden’s nuggets x
---
LOL at her comparing herself to an actual mum. I'd love to see her manage one night with a newborn to give her a wakeup call
She wouldn’t manage, she’d create a montage of her crying and upload it to TikTok

Reactions: 16
What’s the most bizarre to me is how she claims so many people do patreon and cameo but I literally couldn’t name a single person in her “category” who does it, can someone enlighten me
Only the biggest begs do that sort of shit, it's the most effective way of telling everyone you just want their money and don't give a fuck about them

Reactions: 9
Did Paul Breech do Patreon or am I making that up? Cos if so he now lives in a tent

I thought he did cameos but I lost interest in following that saga a while ago, now I just see people who are live streaming his live stream so he doesn’t get the viewers
---
Only the biggest begs do that sort of shit, it's the most effective way of telling everyone you just want their money and don't give a fuck about them

Yeah that’s what I thought, the ones that are trying to flog a dead horse

Reactions: 3
The only patreon I’m subscribed to it’s the shxtsngigs podcast. Always watched them on YouTube and took me over a year to subscribe, they’re the second biggest podcast in the world and charge £3.10 a month. How she has the audacity to charge £4.50 is beyond me. Her content is shit, let’s admit, we only watch her to see how she’s gonna end up cancelled again. Fucking twat

Reactions: 19
Someone’s been reading tattle today
She said on live Poppy had sent her "the most beautiful special flowers" for getting the date wrong of the wedding / "her kids were ill" (whatever lie you want to believe) hahahahahah look at them, you can get them in Aldi for a few quid

Reactions: 23
Looks like they’re trying for a baby as she’s doing pregnancy tests.. certainly not preventing it from happening.. or she’s putting holes in the condoms as we all know little legs Lloyd doesn’t want children with her

Reactions: 23
Bet her and short arse have been arguing tonnes lately... box room at ya mas is looming on the horizon and I cant wait for it tbh. Only way little legs will have a baby with her now is to grab the benefits to keep a roof over their heads or maybe with her diagnosis he could claim carers for her? Either way, she's finally in the gutter on the bones of her ass scrambling around for any sort of scrap of clout and it's well deserved

Reactions: 18
I own 4 chihuahuas but I agree, they're useless
you probably took time beforehand to research them, how to look after them, eden just buys shit on a whim! like the horse thing, imagine if she had have gotten one, poor thing, she would probably get her minions to go muck it out for her

Reactions: 6
Sorry it’s the worst quality ever, but here’s some of the clips from her live.

I thought she was rude to the violinist, had to get in a nasty comment about Mikalya and hasn’t learnt her lesson about her shit humour when she jokes about the dogs being incestuous and having litter mate syndrome.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 16
What if Eden knows her podcast was a complete flop and she’s stopped doing them now but used the new puppies as a distraction??

Reactions: 19
if only LL wore this outfit on his wedding day! he would have looked a bit taller

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.