Eden Harvz #6 Doesn't have a big arse, tans a scam & flirts with her sisters man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. The facial expressions she pulls filming make me laugh
she was only 9 when Paramore released that song! Why does she have to jump on every trend!

The girl is trying SO hard to get away from the Tiktok scene to grow her ‘fan base’ elsewhere, Lol….. Just accept it Eden, you’re only TT famous because you brainwashed little lonely kids into being their friend, not because you have an actual talent.

0mg wow Eden, you’re so famous with your 500 followers on Twitter!!!! I wonder if you demanded a Blue verified badge on Twitter too? You know, just to make sure your 500 followers are following the actual Eden Harv Official, because we wouldn’t want someone taking all your clout, would we now, Eden?😉… One last thing Eden, Wouldn’t it be a shame if Tiktok were to go out of trend and you’re back living in your reality again… Or when your 12 year old followers grow up and learn that you’re actually just a chavvy girl who just wants clout, free things in life and to show off. ✨
She said she doesn’t wanna be known for TikTok but literally has “TikToker” in her Twitter bio the pleb

Any other point. Sorry but how many transformation videos for her hair does she need. Whenever I get my hair done I just post a before and after and thank my hairdresser 😂 sorry I’m bored on maternity today - I have too much time on my hands

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She was going on about cellulite on her live last night too someone asked for advice to be confident wearing shorts and she said just wear the shorts it's summer & you'll look great. Then she said when they were at the beach there were so many people with cellulite and imperfections and she would ask yaz and Freya if they judged them and they would aways say no. She's was like not everyone is judging we never ever do. Imagine being sat at the beach with you're family and going right that woman's got cellulite you judging her? What about that women's? Hey look over there are you judging her? weird behaviour. If I see someone walking around with cellulite I just don't say anything I don't ask whoever I'm with if they are judging them or point it out. I bet that girl will never wear shorts now

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Somebody please tell me the logic into why Eden uses the sunbed’s with her hair down / without goggles? She hasn’t got a clue what she’s even doing.

Reactions: 8
You’ll probably find she is another one of these girls who think they know it all when it comes to hair, nails, fake tan, make up and sun beds. I can absolutely guarantee she is one of these girls who doesn’t wear eye protection and neither does she wear lotion like needed too. It really wouldn’t surprise me if she’s following the trend where you wear Nivea moisturiser on the sun beds like I’ve seen so many times. She shouldn’t even be going on sun beds everyday and then going out in the sun. That’s so dangerous. Her risk to skin damage and cancer is so high when doing that. You can’t tell her though because she’s a miss know it all and will just delete your comments. She’s a fool. She will start complaining abs blaming her followers soon… for the sun beds or her hair..

Reactions: 9
She was going on about cellulite on her live last night too someone asked for advice to be confident wearing shorts and she said just wear the shorts it's summer & you'll look great. Then she said when they were at the beach there were so many people with cellulite and imperfections and she would ask yaz and Freya if they judged them and they would aways say no. She's was like not everyone is judging we never ever do. Imagine being sat at the beach with you're family and going right that woman's got cellulite you judging her? What about that women's? Hey look over there are you judging her? weird behaviour. If I see someone walking around with cellulite I just don't say anything I don't ask whoever I'm with if they are judging them or point it out. I bet that girl will never wear shorts now
That’s probably because Eden sits there’s judging people so expects everyone else to be as well. Honestly when I’m on days out I’m too distracted with family/friends to even look at who’s got what plus most people don’t notice it because it’s a normal thing!

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion but I prefer the red to the green, I think the green made her look like she was trying to be shreks wife 😂

Unpopular opinion but I prefer the red to the green, I think the green made her look like she was trying to be shreks wife 😂

What an absolute insult to princess Fiona 😂😂😂

You’ll probably find she is another one of these girls who think they know it all when it comes to hair, nails, fake tan, make up and sun beds. I can absolutely guarantee she is one of these girls who doesn’t wear eye protection and neither does she wear lotion like needed too. It really wouldn’t surprise me if she’s following the trend where you wear Nivea moisturiser on the sun beds like I’ve seen so many times. She shouldn’t even be going on sun beds everyday and then going out in the sun. That’s so dangerous. Her risk to skin damage and cancer is so high when doing that. You can’t tell her though because she’s a miss know it all and will just delete your comments. She’s a fool. She will start complaining abs blaming her followers soon… for the sun beds or her hair..
She will realise only when it’s too late, she thinks she knows something about everything, she will see where it gets her!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her hair would look much better if it was dyed like a proper gradual ombré effect and not just slapped on the ends

Reactions: 9
Collabs with a company to release her own fake tanning shite, then spends the week on a sunbed. Eden is a pleb!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just said she hates being called a tiktoker, urm but you are a tiktoker lmao? 😭😂

I’ve just heard that too 😭😭😭 honestly. In what world does she live in
Well what the duck does she think she is then!?!?
it would be like a hairdresser asking to be xall
I don't think she's well she's saying she can't even leave the house without being followed. Where's all this dramatic stuff coming from 😂
the only people she has banging down her door are delivery drivers with her daily takeaways! She’s a no one and the sooner her and her cringy sister yaz realise this the better

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't stop looking at her weird mouth, its like her tongue is too big! I've only been on Tiktok a few weeks, and everyone that comes up on the fyp annoy the effing tit out of me, Eden, The Smithy family, Alex, Cole and Abi and Dead Sweet! They all give me rage, I'm fuming mun!

Eden's sister is a prick as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People seem to be cottoning on to her bullshit a bit more which is good to see!
Don’t even get me started on sun beds. They are so incredibly damaging for your skin. They also age you rapidly especially the thin skin around your eyes if you don’t wear eye protection 🙈 so she’ll adding years on to her face by doing this. It’s pretty irreversible too!
I wear spf daily on my face as the UV rays are there even when the sun behind the clouds, prevention of wrinkles is better than trying to cure them!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She just deletes any
Just watched her latest eat with Eden - starting it off by saying she doesn’t really give a tit if people don’t like it. It came across so aggressive and not what “EWE” is all about it just annoyed me. I’ll be honest I like the red but getting your hair done isn’t that deep. I don’t do a massive reveal anytime I go to the hair salon. Why would people be crying? I also hate how anyone who doesn’t kiss her arse in the comments is jumped on by her little followers in the most passive aggressive way like “she didn’t ask for your opinion hun 🥰” she’s raising an army of bullies.
I couldn’t even get far enough to be bullied, she deletes anything she doesn’t want to hear! Even if it’s in not in the slightest bit rude, she’s making herself hard to like

Reactions: 1
The girl is trying SO hard to get away from the Tiktok scene to grow her ‘fan base’ elsewhere, Lol….. Just accept it Eden, you’re only TT famous because you brainwashed little lonely kids into being their friend, not because you have an actual talent.

0mg wow Eden, you’re so famous with your 500 followers on Twitter!!!! I wonder if you demanded a Blue verified badge on Twitter too? You know, just to make sure your 500 followers are following the actual Eden Harv Official, because we wouldn’t want someone taking all your clout, would we now, Eden?😉… One last thing Eden, Wouldn’t it be a shame if Tiktok were to go out of trend and you’re back living in your reality again… Or when your 12 year old followers grow up and learn that you’re actually just a chavvy girl who just wants clout, free things in life and to show off. ✨
I love this Twitter bio, greeting yesterday about being referred to a tiktoker (even though that’s what she is) but then has it in her bio?!

Reactions: 1
lol it’s the eat with me video where she made a point she ordered McDonald’s and how they all know her so they give her free food… she got all the food out and there was no free food 🌚😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
900B04E9-78E4-42D5-9BA3-60001C957505.jpeg

Tan comments still going! Wonder how long until it’s deleted

Reactions: 6
I can't stop looking at her weird mouth, its like her tongue is too big! I've only been on Tiktok a few weeks, and everyone that comes up on the fyp annoy the effing tit out of me, Eden, The Smithy family, Alex, Cole and Abi and Dead Sweet! They all give me rage, I'm fuming mun!

Eden's sister is a prick as well!
And katylee and libby mae

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.