Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

igiveup212

Hello,

I’m new here.
Firstly, I had no idea about this page until someone mentioned it on one of Eden’s videos last night which prompted me to check it out and I’m so glad I did!

Where do I start? My daughter is 13 years old. She’s a bright, happy cheery child or at least she was! Sorry if this is a bit long winded but I believe I have to start from the beginning.

It started about 5 months ago. My daughter has always been great with her eating pattern. My daughter and son every night without fail would sit with my husband and I around 6pm to eat as a family, discuss our day and plans for the rest of the week. That all started to change around 5 months ago. All of a sudden my daughter said “please could I have dinner in the other room as I want to complete homework etc” me, being the (what I thought) supportive mum agreed. Little did I know she only wanted to eat in the other room so she could “eat with Eden.” This had continued for many, many months with me being completely oblivious!
My daughters attitude began changing in general and the constant use of the “F bomb” was becoming all to regular. Now, I’m not a prude and I understand as children get older they somewhat start cursing especially around other children from school, gradually staying up later and watching TV at night which obviously have curse words after the water shed. Then, she constantly started saying “oh bless me” after EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE! I just thought, kids being kids... she’s picked it up from one of her school friends.

Whenever I went food shopping my daughter would ask for red bull which obviously I refused and she started stopping off at the shop on the way to school to purchase red bull which I didn’t know at the time. Again, I put it down to children at her school doing the same and she was being influenced by her peers.

Now, since I’d say about April my daughters attitude got worse! She started asking to have her dinner around 8pm/8:30pm at night. I explained to her that she’d have her dinner the same as the rest of the family. She’d get agitated continuously if she didn’t have a meal at certain times and refuse to eat her meal until sometimes later in the evening. A couple of occasions she didn’t eat in the evening (must have been when Eden couldn’t be bothered to do an eat with me?!) She started refusing to eat at all and that’s right, you guessed it... it’s because she wanted to eat with Eden. I found this out through another parent at the school which explained her daughters attitude was also changing and explained to me about TikTok and this so called “influencer” named EdenHarvz. I was mortified... my daughters eating habits, attitude just everything about my daughter had completely changed for the worst.

That’s not all though. I live not far from Kent when lockdown eased and shops reopened my daughter consistently asked to go shopping in Tunbridge Wells (little did I know it was so she could bump into Eden) she asked a couple of times if we could go to Brighton. I was completely unaware and oblivious this was all happening.

The reason why I’m posting this now is because I’ve been thinking all day whether I should address this. I wouldn’t say I was a perfect parent but I try my god damn hardest to protect my children and family and yet I was allowing this unknowingly to happen to my child! I know you have to be careful with children and the internet but this was beyond what I thought could happen on such an app. I was... am scared of my children meeting strange people on the internet of course but THIS... I grown woman encouraging children in this way!

My daughters phone alerts me when she gets to school and gets home safely. I’ve had to confiscate my daughters phone... my protection of her knowing she’s safe. I’m having to protect her from a so called “influencer” and quite clearly I’m not the only parent that has been affected by this Eden cha cha cha. I never had TikTok until a few weeks ago just so I could look up this EdenHarvz and I was completely mortified when I watched the videos my daughter had been watching!! Just like that sweet Madi my daughter was the same when I took her phone and demanded she deleted all her apps.

I know I’m not the only parent and seeing this all unfold last night hit home.

I’m so sorry for the massive message but I feel as though it needs to be made aware to other parents!

I apologise if this isn’t allowed on here or if it’s a bit personal and TMI.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Postmastergeneral

Hello,

I’m new here.
Firstly, I had no idea about this page until someone mentioned it on one of Eden’s videos last night which prompted me to check it out and I’m so glad I did!

Where do I start? My daughter is 13 years old. She’s a bright, happy cheery child or at least she was! Sorry if this is a bit long winded but I believe I have to start from the beginning.

It started about 5 months ago. My daughter has always been great with her eating pattern. My daughter and son every night without fail would sit with my husband and I around 6pm to eat as a family, discuss our day and plans for the rest of the week. That all started to change around 5 months ago. All of a sudden my daughter said “please could I have dinner in the other room as I want to complete homework etc” me, being the (what I thought) supportive mum agreed. Little did I know she only wanted to eat in the other room so she could “eat with Eden.” This had continued for many, many months with me being completely oblivious!
My daughters attitude began changing in general and the constant use of the “F bomb” was becoming all to regular. Now, I’m not a prude and I understand as children get older they somewhat start cursing especially around other children from school, gradually staying up later and watching TV at night which obviously have curse words after the water shed. Then, she constantly started saying “oh bless me” after EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE! I just thought, kids being kids... she’s picked it up from one of her school friends.

Whenever I went food shopping my daughter would ask for red bull which obviously I refused and she started stopping off at the shop on the way to school to purchase red bull which I didn’t know at the time. Again, I put it down to children at her school doing the same and she was being influenced by her peers.

Now, since I’d say about April my daughters attitude got worse! She started asking to have her dinner around 8pm/8:30pm at night. I explained to her that she’d have her dinner the same as the rest of the family. She’d get agitated continuously if she didn’t have a meal at certain times and refuse to eat her meal until sometimes later in the evening. A couple of occasions she didn’t eat in the evening (must have been when Eden couldn’t be bothered to do an eat with me?!) She started refusing to eat at all and that’s right, you guessed it... it’s because she wanted to eat with Eden. I found this out through another parent at the school which explained her daughters attitude was also changing and explained to me about TikTok and this so called “influencer” named EdenHarvz. I was mortified... my daughters eating habits, attitude just everything about my daughter had completely changed for the worst.

That’s not all though. I live not far from Kent when lockdown eased and shops reopened my daughter consistently asked to go shopping in Tunbridge Wells (little did I know it was so she could bump into Eden) she asked a couple of times if we could go to Brighton. I was completely unaware and oblivious this was all happening.

The reason why I’m posting this now is because I’ve been thinking all day whether I should address this. I wouldn’t say I was a perfect parent but I try my god damn hardest to protect my children and family and yet I was allowing this unknowingly to happen to my child! I know you have to be careful with children and the internet but this was beyond what I thought could happen on such an app. I was... am scared of my children meeting strange people on the internet of course but THIS... I grown woman encouraging children in this way!

My daughters phone alerts me when she gets to school and gets home safely. I’ve had to confiscate my daughters phone... my protection of her knowing she’s safe. I’m having to protect her from a so called “influencer” and quite clearly I’m not the only parent that has been affected by this Eden cha cha cha. I never had TikTok until a few weeks ago just so I could look up this EdenHarvz and I was completely mortified when I watched the videos my daughter had been watching!! Just like that sweet Madi my daughter was the same when I took her phone and demanded she deleted all her apps.

I know I’m not the only parent and seeing this all unfold last night hit home.

I’m so sorry for the massive message but I feel as though it needs to be made aware to other parents!

I apologise if this isn’t allowed on here or if it’s a bit personal and TMI.
This is a safe space where you can comment without judgement.
I am so so sorry you are going through this. We have all discussed here how we worry the hold she has on these young girls. It definitely needs addressing. Her management is byte sized talent and you can email them on [email protected] - it also might be worth contacting TikTok too.

Reactions: 25

gossiplurkerx

She's just said being called Eden from tiktok is dehumanising her. She wants to be referred to as just Eden and if someone doesn't know her then it's okay to say she does tiktoks.

Soooo I should just talk about the queen as Elizabeth too then and if someone's not got a clue then I say she's the queen.

Fuckkkk offffff.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
***I’m fed up with people showing up wherever I am and taking pictures of me and my family.***
Sidenote, I’ll be at this cinema watching the 7:30pm showing.
fuck you Eden, FUCK YOU!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Postmastergeneral

I just watched her last “day in the life” did she seriously say the words “I don’t want colour in my hair that’s not me” like hun you made it a whole personality for over a year what planet are you actually on.

Reactions: 17

givemethegossx

Not sure what it is about Eden but She just really irritates me! How she goes on about saving people’s lives? It’s ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

gossiplurkerx

I don't care what she does with her hair I just think she's extremely wasteful and ungrateful to be gifted hair extensions and chop them off and talk shit about them. It's not nice that her hairdresser puts hours of work into doing her hair for what I can only assume is a discounted price for Eden to complain about it for weeks. Then to really kick the hairdresser in the teeth she got her hair cut by someone who also gifted her the lodge weekend. I dunno how her followers can't see what a shitty person she is

MissLola

Chatty Member
HANG ON A MINUTE-

Madi’s TT is back and Yaz commented this underneath one of Madi’s videos…

… What happened to their family being poor one minute and then suddenly telling us that their grandad was a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE the next? This family is a of compulsive liars and It really does boil my blood because young naive children won’t see this as clearly as we do.

& Also, the way Yaz was like “Eden doesn’t need Tiktok” … Okay, well if it’s really that disposable to you and your family.. Why on earth are you leading on and tricking young children into caring for them when you might just ghost them one day? It’s really gross and really weird.

Just when I thought this family couldn’t get any worse.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
She said on her live yesterday I don't know if anyone caught it that people need to stop being so reliant on her uploading an eat with me at half 6 everyday, that things are getting back to normal and she isn't going to put her life on hold to upload an eat with me but whenever she's banned her go to excuse is 'they are relying on me to eat!' Dickhead

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
HANG ON A MINUTE-

Madi’s TT is back and Yaz commented this underneath one of Madi’s videos…

… What happened to their family being poor one minute and then suddenly telling us that their grandad was a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE the next? This family is a of compulsive liars and It really does boil my blood because young naive children won’t see this as clearly as we do.

& Also, the way Yaz was like “Eden doesn’t need Tiktok” … Okay, well if it’s really that disposable to you and your family.. Why on earth are you leading on and tricking young children into caring for them when you might just ghost them one day? It’s really gross and really weird.

Just when I thought this family couldn’t get any worse.
What happened to struggling financially, they cant get their stories to match up loool

• Haha

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
Lol.
Eden didn’t lose her job. Eden quit her job for social media, just like she stated earlier in her Q&A. This whole family is full of such fucking lies. What does lying actually get out of it? Fuck all. Yasmin needs to get the fuck down from this high fucking horse she’s on because she is still a nobody, she is only “known” buy younger people because of who her sister is otherwise she wouldn’t have the followers she does. She actually thinks she would be in this world she’s in if she did it off her own back? I fucking doubt it. Her personality is dead so has to use her dead ends ratty hair as a personality trait. To me, she’s just a drug addict and as for her sister Eden, I won’t even get started on her. They’ve only got money because their spunking their grandads will money

• Haha

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
“Eden doesn’t need TikTok”… are we talking about the same Eden who cried every time their lives or account got banned from posting or going live? 😂

• Haha

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
We’ve all had the lecture before about how great her grandad was, how he did this and that.. but didn’t all our grandads and great grandads? They make out he was the best man in the entire world for doing his part for the Salvation Army etc.. my grandad was in the WW2… you don’t see me doing a TikTok pretend crying like that for attention.. I’m sorry to be crude but it’s life, it happens.. we’re all going to die at some point. It’s the only thing we’re guaranteed in life.. need to stop making content for the attention, likes and views. It’s cringy as fuck. You can’t preach about loosing your grandad to coronavirus whilst the sister was the number one fucking guideline breaker. Makes me sick