Eden Harvz #6 Doesn't have a big arse, tans a scam & flirts with her sisters man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone will make one eventually 😂 I don't actually even know if I can I'm just not doing a recap 😅

I've been here a while and still don't know how to do threads,and I've only just learnt today that u do recaps😂,I literally stumbled across tattle and typed in Eden's name and have been here daily ever since.Im gnna have to learn abit more so I can start doing threads etc,as its turning into a hobby for me now😂👀

Thank you 😆 tbh I’m glad I found this thread, been thinking I’ve been the only one seeing massive red flags! I periodically check the comments on her Tiktoks to see if anyone says anything along the lines of what I’ve been thinking but haven’t seen anything, but only now realising after reading all this, a hell of a lot gets deleted… probs should’ve guessed this 🤣 I knew tattle was the right place to come to and see if anyone was on the same wave length!
I think asa she posts she sits and waits ready to delete,as she knows there are a lot of people that aren't happy with her.I would love to read all the messages she deletes,we don't ever get to see even one these days she is so quick.🙄

Reactions: 2
I've been here a while and still don't know how to do threads,and I've only just learnt today that u do recaps😂,I literally stumbled across tattle and typed in Eden's name and have been here daily ever since.Im gnna have to learn abit more so I can start doing threads etc,as its turning into a hobby for me now😂👀

I think asa she posts she sits and waits ready to delete,as she knows there are a lot of people that aren't happy with her.I would love to read all the messages she deletes,we don't ever get to see even one these days she is so quick.🙄
That makes a lot of sense. So crazy, it’s a shame really because she’d probs do herself a lot of favours if she actually listened to the criticism and addressed it in the proper way. I hope she does read this thread, especially the post the mum wrote about her 13yo. It’s scary how much control she has. Also posting exactly where she is, basically giving out that house in Wales address… has she never listened to true crime podcasts?!? 🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.