Eden Harvz #6 Doesn't have a big arse, tans a scam & flirts with her sisters man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching her insta live atm and she’s comparing herself to Stormzy is 72 years old in terms of fame 😂 “not the same level but..” fk offff 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m watching her insta live atm and she’s comparing herself to Stormzy is 72 years old in terms of fame 😂 “not the same level but..” fk offff 😂
literallyyyyy basically brags that she gets everything for free & complains that she doesn’t have security when shes the one that tells her thousands of followers exactly where she’s gunna be all the time😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So she's live claiming she was exploited by Thorpe park. Said she was caught outside at one point with her 8 security guards and everyone was getting ready to leave so she was trying to say she needed to get inside before it went "bleeping mad" and instead the put her up against a wall and crowded her and made about 150 people line up to take photos with her and that's just not how you act during a pandemic. I got a video but it's too long to upload here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just said she hates being called a tiktoker, urm but you are a tiktoker lmao? 😭😂

So she's live claiming she was exploited by Thorpe park. Said she was caught outside at one point with her 8 security guards and everyone was getting ready to leave so she was trying to say she needed to get inside before it went "bleeping mad" and instead the put her up against a wall and crowded her and made about 150 people line up to take photos with her and that's just not how you act during a pandemic. I got a video but it's too long to upload here
I’ve just heard that too 😭😭😭 honestly. In what world does she live in

• Haha
She's just said being called Eden from tiktok is dehumanising her. She wants to be referred to as just Eden and if someone doesn't know her then it's okay to say she does tiktoks.

Soooo I should just talk about the queen as Elizabeth too then and if someone's not got a clue then I say she's the queen.

Fuckkkk offffff.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
150 people honestly how big is her head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think she's well she's saying she can't even leave the house without being followed. Where's all this dramatic stuff coming from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In all the time she’s been “known for tiktoks”.. in all the pictures she’s uploaded from arranged meet and greets from telling her followers where she’s going and when, not one of them is over the age of what, like 21?? They are all kids.. it’s never adults unless it’s the parents.. it’s embarassing. She might as well join to work on CBeebies at this point. She ain’t famous at all, if I saw her out.. I’d walk straight past her.. I’ve asked all my friends and family if they know of her and they’re like who’s she? It’s funny though because she is known for Eden from TikTok. Anyone who ain’t on tiktok don’t know of her. Look at the amount of abuse she got from being on the news twice in the comments sections 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if 😂 exploited her! She’s living in a dream world. She posted about ten times before going where she was going to be and when so it’s her fault there were ‘fans’ there - if she hadn’t of mentioned it one or two people might of recognised her. I hope Thorpe park see what she said and ban her that would shut her up!

She has such a distorted and warped view of herself seriously
She's just said being called Eden from tiktok is dehumanising her. She wants to be referred to as just Eden and if someone doesn't know her then it's okay to say she does tiktoks.

Soooo I should just talk about the queen as Elizabeth too then and if someone's not got a clue then I say she's the queen.

Fuckkkk offffff.

Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest eat with Eden - starting it off by saying she doesn’t really give a tit if people don’t like it. It came across so aggressive and not what “EWE” is all about it just annoyed me. I’ll be honest I like the red but getting your hair done isn’t that deep. I don’t do a massive reveal anytime I go to the hair salon. Why would people be crying? I also hate how anyone who doesn’t kiss her arse in the comments is jumped on by her little followers in the most passive aggressive way like “she didn’t ask for your opinion hun 🥰” she’s raising an army of bullies.

Fuckkkk offffff.
The girl is trying SO hard to get away from the Tiktok scene to grow her ‘fan base’ elsewhere, Lol….. Just accept it Eden, you’re only TT famous because you brainwashed little lonely kids into being their friend, not because you have an actual talent.

0mg wow Eden, you’re so famous with your 500 followers on Twitter!!!! I wonder if you demanded a Blue verified badge on Twitter too? You know, just to make sure your 500 followers are following the actual Eden Harv Official, because we wouldn’t want someone taking all your clout, would we now, Eden?😉… One last thing Eden, Wouldn’t it be a shame if Tiktok were to go out of trend and you’re back living in your reality again… Or when your 12 year old followers grow up and learn that you’re actually just a chavvy girl who just wants clout, free things in life and to show off. ✨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Right so I thought the whole reason she was doing eat with me on tiktok was because she can do 3 minutes I haven’t seen one that’s 3 minutes yet! Also in the comments on the eat with me someone has asked if she had a her nails done to match her hair and she said no someone came to the salon to do them for me who the fuckdy duck does she think she is?

Reactions: 6
She’s living in a dream world, she has said so many times her income doesn’t come from Instagram and it only comes from TikTok, does she think it’ll be around for forever? It’s going to be like snap chat and house party. A massive hype through lockdown and now it’s disappeared and only a selected few use the app. What will she do then? What about when her followers grow up and realise it’s sad to have such an obsession with someone?
Don’t know if it’s just me but her mouth and nose looks even bigger with the red hair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with the middle finger all of a sudden too? Is this a new thing or have I just never noticed her doing it till now

Sorry long time lurker but I just have to comment about her recent tiktok on the sun bed with her HAIR DOWN AND FULL FACE OF MAKE UP! 😳🤮 also dear god, she really does think she’s more attractive than she actually is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.