Eden Harvz #6 Doesn't have a big arse, tans a scam & flirts with her sisters man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, tread name by gossiplurkerx (was too long so I had to trim down still excellent name) recap anything for Eden so when she’s checking on here she can recall them lies she tells!

BE22B3D6-ECC8-44A1-8481-02DD9525676D.png

Someone else not received there tan! Tut tut Eden pick your brand partners better next time you should go back to the period pants!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I loved the other persons name better! My first thread title though. I caught a bit of their live earlier and the girl said to message her private insta instead and if it's not been sent she will send it. I know they are a 2 person business but I don't imagine they are that busy that they can't get orders out on time.

Reactions: 4

what’s her point exactly? She is someones daughter who pretends to snort cocaine on a hair reveal video with 2 million followers who are all under the age of 18.. for someone “pretending” it seems to me she perfectly knew what to do, and she can’t blame that on her acting because we all know she’s terrible at acting.

Reactions: 11
Not sure what it is about Eden but She just really irritates me! How she goes on about saving people’s lives? It’s ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion but I prefer the red to the green, I think the green made her look like she was trying to be shreks wife 😂

Unpopular opinion but I prefer the red to the green, I think the green made her look like she was trying to be shreks wife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread, tread name by gossiplurkerx (was too long so I had to trim down still excellent name) recap anything for Eden so when she’s checking on here she can recall them lies she tells!

View attachment 610632
Someone else not received there tan! Tut tut Eden pick your brand partners better next time you should go back to the period pants!
But surely they would know if the tan has been sent out seeing as it was only on sale for a few days so my thoughts is they would of sent everyone’s out at the same time

Reactions: 1

I like the red more than the green but I have red hair I have done for years all different shades. So I might be bias but I don't like her 😅 and I don't like how she makes it a personality trait. I was looking through my clothes and I have 1 red thing and it's just a big T-shirt to lounge in I don't match everything to my hair colour 😂

Reactions: 9
Just seen her hair reveal. Haha 🤣 i give it less than a week and shes bored of it 😁

what’s her point exactly? She is someones daughter who pretends to snort cocaine on a hair reveal video with 2 million followers who are all under the age of 18.. for someone “pretending” it seems to me she perfectly knew what to do, and she can’t blame that on her acting because we all know she’s terrible at acting.
No point but attention me with my new hair lets be honest

Reactions: 6
The red is growing on me I think I’m more disappointed than not liking it I thought she would be more different or edgy and totally switch it up with like a root fade etc

Reactions: 3
I like the hair and I like the colour, but I don’t like it on her because I don’t like her 😅 it’s not a personality trait having coloured hair.. I know many of people with red hair and red ombré.. anyone seen her “my fans are the best” video.. saying how followers didn’t even know she was at the salon (even though she mentioned saying having her hair done today).. but they came by, they was crying, their mums were crying lol

Reactions: 10
I think she definitely was going orange or a warm like orangey tone there why her her nails were nude. Must be draining having to match everything 😅

Reactions: 3
Imagine even thinking your hair reveal is that important that you have to have brown nails to throw people off the scent tho, so ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She fucked up the hair dying it herself so the hairdresser had to dye it red
she said on a live or one of her videos she wad dying the extensions herself too this is so funny considering she loves going out to get her hair and nails done why not just get it done properly the first time

Her day in the life she says she wanted to dye it orange and tried it and it looked tit! So she was planning orange and had to go with the red as a last minute change.

Also who’s making comments about her snorting gesture? Couldn’t see any her video 🤷🏼‍♀️
HI EDEN 👋🏻

Reactions: 11
You know full well that’s the truth. She fucks everything up. Apparently everybody has been moaning about her Harry styles video where she did the snorting cocaine movement? Apparently nobody moaned at him and just because she’s an influencer doesn’t mean everybody will copy, well EdenHarvz I think you’ll find THEY bleeping DO. I know full well she reads this thread because I was watching the comments and not ONE PERSON mentioned her doing it. Her little followers do copy her and everything she does. We’ve had her followers dying their hair green, starting to smoke, drinking red bull and taking Imodium. Dumb witch
She fucked up the hair dying it herself so the hairdresser had to dye it red

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.