Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it say wedding blessing? Is it not a real wedding? I’ve never heard this before.

Reactions: 2
Ah thought they had got a Jag F pace or it was something like that as Lloyd showed it on a video when he was at his mums he said somthing like oh we thought we had a good car untill we came here… whatever it was obviously they couldn’t afford it hahahahahaha embarrassing
it was a BMW they had.

View attachment 2279261
Why not holding hands or arms around each other or anything coupley at all?? They’re not even on the same level. Did they request photos like this so Eden wasn’t towering above him? Looks so weird
Looks like a food festival. Also the mother plans father of the bride could have made more of an effort outfit wise. Scruffy twats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No necklace or earrings. Just an observation That I’m saying out loud for I don’t know why🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over them having a legal wedding, which is the important bit and the whole point of getting married, to then spend the night apart for the “show” wedding. Just proves it was all a charade. Fair enough having a party the day after, but my fave part would be actually getting married. To me, her wedding photos are so disgenuine because she didn’t get married in that dress….

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The cheap extensions, the jumpsuit legs not been taken up, the wooden cutlery, Big Carlos not even bothering to buy a dress, the rugs, the cans of redbull, and to top of off the groom wearing sunglasses during dancing with his new bride. How romantic 😂

Hilarious how this family act all posh but they’re so chavvy! What a crappy little wedding 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I fully can’t get over how Lloyd is actually ok with standing on a box to cut the cake and having his wife break her kneecaps for the photos .. all to hide his shortness.

No one makes fun of Yaz and Lees height difference because Gum Magee just owns it. Eden will have a back brace by 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.