Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
That’s awful but to be honest that’s what happens when your wedding becomes a TikTok event and not genuine friends. I have just seen it now and I really hope that’s the reception dress and not the ‘actual’ dress as it’s see-through 🙈
You’d think she would have been asked to take it down if it was the actual dress, it’s been up for ages now

Reactions: 1

tellmewhy

VIP Member
She couldn’t make the ceremony but went to the reception due to ‘traffic’ hah. Why are all the women dressed in silk? Grace wore a bloody bedsheet from what I can tell 😂😂 Can’t even spell midget gem’s name right.
There was quite a bad accident on the a414 yesterday near Harlow so depending on where in Essex she lives it’s plausible

Fairypop

VIP Member
If anyone’s interested nosey like me, I think this is the dress (I’ll happily stand corrected if not, I was just having a little nose 👀🤣)

IMG_8625.jpeg
IMG_8626.jpeg

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Was it the Eden project they had their blessing at?

I love how I’m the transition videos Freya looks the most naturally buzzing.

ghostguy

VIP Member
Did we actually see her getting her make up done tho, I’m not convinced she had it done.

also, that live printing service was clearly grabbing at an opp to get some publicity… begging worked for Eden in that respect.

no need to mention cali had her aunties dress on
Also making a post saying that SHE and cali share a special day now… problem is you brick shit house, YOURE AN ADULT and YOU CHOSE THAT DAY TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING.

never heard such tosh in all my life. I’m so angry.
Yaz posted a sped up video of them both having their make up done. They obviously provided their own foundation

busdriver89

VIP Member
Imagine her body when she has a baby. She has the shape already to loose it all. She needs to appreciate what she has right now.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Not to defend her but can’t you schedule ads on tiktok? She maybe got a better deal for scheduling it to come out during her wedding content and did it prior
the brand can tell you what date & time to post the ad or they may say post it by this date.

pizzasteve

Eh? Since getting engaged her and Lloyd have been on loads of holidays?! Bitch where?!
I thought this at first but then I thought about it, they’ve been to Tenerife, France with the family, Switzerland if i remember right, to dog sit that time. The place they went with Freya & Ricky to that villa, can’t remember where that was.
And they’ve been to a few cabins too.
I was annoyed that i’d remembered these cause my initial thought was the same as yours 😂

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
I think they are either going to post at prime time tonight. For better engagement. Or will make everyone wait a few days

Pennycooper

I just think for someone who recently boasted about getting £160K a month and was close to being a millionaire - you see none of that wealth in her wedding.

Where has the money gone? They don’t go on luxury holidays, they gave up their new car, utilities can’t be that high in the shed.

Plus not relevant but Yaz’s hair looked awful, so basic. Appreciate her hair would take hours due to the length but damn.
Ooh what happend to the car? Thought he had a jag