Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucy_M

Oh wow someone has been reading here on their wedding day and posted this to prove a point 😂😂😂 sharing pics of someone famous before her partner😂😂

got to say her Outfit is gorge but her face, my god is just full of filler isn’t it. Looks so swollen and stiff!
---
Some lovely carpets there 😂😂😂
---
Why has she got this weird white line under her eyes😂😂
---
Heavily filtered on insta… tiktok video doesn’t lie😂
You have to admit, she does look stunning!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Mrspowell

VIP Member
this is not a legal document… lol. the marriage schedule that you sign at the registry office looks nothing like this AND you’re not allowed photos of the actual legal paperwork that gets sent off for your marriage certificate … they’ve either not even got a legal marriage or they’ve just signed this piece of paper for photos, i’m yet to decide?
We were given a certificate the same as this as like a novelty almost before our real marriage cert and we used the same place

NOSEY-246

There was quite a bad accident on the a414 yesterday near Harlow so depending on where in Essex she lives it’s plausible
I don’t think it’s the venue I’m thinking of then. It’s in the absolute sticks of Essex 🧑🏻‍🌾

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
The wooden cutlery is the biggest fail for me. Bad enough having to use it for chips at the seaside let alone a whole ass sit down meal at a wedding
I really want to know what they ate, did self taught ‘chef’ Lloyd make something special? 🤣