Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping vile human. Why not ask for donations to ‘one of the charities she regularly donates to’. bleeping going here there and everywhere buying tit all the time and numerous takeaways a week and now expecting her young followers to fund her honeymoon. Absolutely vile behaviour. How is she not embarrassed, this is awful of her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion: can’t afford the shed, can’t get out of bed, will the wedding go ahead?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know I'm late but the video of her talking about Chai and Chase bleeping just made me feel sick. She says it makes her feel the same way but the fact she kept going on and on about it! Ugh she's such a bleeping weirdo!

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: Eden’s scraping together for her big day, she’s now selling BIG ISSUE BIG ISSUE is her only way

Reactions: 3
I know I'm late but the video of her talking about Chai and Chase bleeping just made me feel sick. She says it makes her feel the same way but the fact she kept going on and on about it! Ugh she's such a bleeping weirdo!
It was the overusing of the word 'duck' and 'bleeping' its just so strange, it makes me feel sick when her and Yaz always say 'pussy' too like eurgh 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
It’s what I don’t understand about all these beggy fucks. If you can’t afford to do something then you just can’t go. Just because you have a following, it doesn’t mean you’re entitled to everyone else’s money and it’s bleeping rude to ask

Reactions: 20
It was the overusing of the word 'duck' and 'bleeping' its just so strange, it makes me feel sick when her and Yaz always say 'pussy' too like eurgh 🤢
Yes this!! Totally and utterly unnecessary. That poor dog! I have a small female mix and she was fixed as soon as she was able to. We also have a fixed male dog who is like six times her size and they have never interacted like her dogs as they were fixed around the same age!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Imagine her target audience "Mum can I have £5 to send to Eden Harvz"
This should be a thread suggestion

Eden Harvz 'Mum can I have a fiver to send to Eden for her wedding xo'
---
Yes this!! Totally and utterly unnecessary. That poor dog! I have a small female mix and she was fixed as soon as she was able to. We also have a fixed male dog who is like six times her size and they have never interacted like her dogs as they were fixed around the same age!
I feel so sorry for her, the poor thing 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she get a male and female dog if she’s too lazy to keep them apart?
lazy witch can’t even wipe her ass properly

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion Eden Harvey: dogs get more sex than they do, begging for money as its spent on metronidazole and clindamycin.

(Bv brand names for those that don't no 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t he post a similar video not long ago as well? It’s not like she wasn’t aware of what was happening

Reactions: 4
They’re so vulgar and weirdly obsessed with sex, defo summat dodgy with that family, set of wrongens

• Sick
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell as if she’s asking her followers for money for her honeymoon. She’s such a disgusting beg, she’s clearly skint though which I love to see lol

Reactions: 13
Any decent influencer (not that she can be seen as that but anywhooooo) would say they truly appreciate people wanting to send them gifts but they don’t want to take anything from them. Their support is enough. But to miss eben it’s not enough bc it’s clearly not paying her bills anymore 💀 how embarrassing !!! No one wants to send her tit and if they do they’re probably prepubescent kids wanting to be noticed. She should be ashamed of herself omg

Reactions: 22
Eden just accept you thought you were always going to be this big tiktoker but instead you quickly fell off and spent all your money on unnecessary tit.

Why on earth would you make a paypal dedicated to yours and little man’s honeymoon?!?!!! How are you comfortable with taking money from your followers when you’ve spent the past couple years videoing yourself spunking all your money on takeaways, paying someone £500 to wash your clothes because you were too lazy, holidays, cars, a luxury shed and all stupid things you’ve bought when you could’ve saved that money to pay for your own honeymoon.

It’s soooo embarrassing, I actually have second hand embarrassment for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I know there was drama around a PO Box before but if she was truly grateful for gifts she'd set one up

Reactions: 7
Having her spayed as well decreases the chance of cancer so I don't see why you wouldn't have it done unless you was planning on breeding?
I reckon she’s planning on breeding because she said the other day they would happily get another puppy and was thinking about it. I’m gonna have a wild guess and think she’s looking for one the same size of chai so she can breed as they’re running out of dollar 🙃

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.