Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with these motherfucking chavs on this motherfucking app 😂
It’s nearly as bad as having mum branded on you with the love heart to match 🤭😂.
She’s the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving.
---
Frigging ….how much? And baby. I can’t even. They’re surely just trolling everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also Lloyd can’t call
Anyone gonzo when he resembles a peanut with hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just imagine the three of them sweating on the sofa drinking their red bulls thinking their come backs are so good 😭 hyping up the little elf.
Go clean up your dogs shits Lloyd. And I don't mean chai or chases

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Funny how she always goes for other peoples appearances first...
But has her smoothing filter on 24/7 the catfish C**T which she was keen to show off yesterday in her social media isn’t always reality, fuckin embrace it then love, but you won’t ….

Reactions: 10
Are you okay hun?
Beautiful role models, Yaz and Eden 😐 Autumn 🍂 Leafs can't think of worse role models unless of course you want your daughter to grow up to be a bleep who mocks peoples mental health and/or disabilities constantly and makes inappropriate comments about children in which case they are the perfect role models, I agree.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How can a wagon look terrifying?! Blatantly meant the people in it and is now backtracking.
F37515D2-EA86-4771-BFE8-5816FED35378.jpeg

---
The new vid with LL djing to an empty shed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can a wagon look terrifying?! Blatantly meant the people in it and is now backtracking. View attachment 2119706
---
The new vid with LL djing to an empty shed 😂😂😂
I love how she's saying that as if there isn't screen recordings of what she said in really time and decided to post herself. Give yourself a break ffs, the hole is just getting deeper and deeper

Reactions: 7
I love how she's saying that as if there isn't screen recordings of what she said in really time and decided to post herself. Give yourself a break ffs, the hole is just getting deeper and deeper
Don't forget the age old excuse from her and her minions that it's "taken out of context" or "been edited" blah blah blah.

Reactions: 6
squawking loud mouths back.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Calling it now if yaz sticks with this new persona I reckon in the next few months she’ll be managing herself too

Reactions: 24
How does it feel not being first pick eh eeeebbbbz? 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Christ on a cracker he’s aged about 30 years since that video😭how long ago was that like a year and a half, 2 years??? duck me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was the 4 September 2021 to be exact... a very short time before he first met Eben!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.