Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are literally asking to be cancelled at this point.

ā€˜as you know we are quite outrageous togetherā€™ please duck off. Pleaaase. The biggest cunts together, and seperate.

Reactions: 14
Scotty T has to be the least, if not one of the least, successful originals from geordie shore. Even the newer cast are doing better than him, and he was banned from being on the show for being too much šŸ˜‚
Exactly heā€™s not even on the recent reunion shows is he?!
---
The audacity to say that when LL literally looks like sloth from the Goonies
---
Switch up in behaviour thatā€™s whyā€¦

7445646C-3BF7-4C90-969D-2D4D4EFE0BBF.jpeg

Erin šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

8A375A8E-8129-4586-A89D-5F6AFBA73061.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Letā€™s add another episode of racism with edens joke about a Thai massage with a happy ending which is incredibly derogatory against women of colour and misogynistic as duck.
---
And the ableism taking the piss out of a boy looking like something from the HAE wtf. These twats really are out to cancel themselves this last few weeks.
---
I would comment on the video calling her out for the happy ending comment but Iā€™ll doxx myself lol. So came to rant here. Iā€™ve recorded it because it will get deleted. Infact I think someone should maybe tag Soogia.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I just listened to the end about the happy ending! Racism and stereotyping at its finest. Vile! I went into a pure rage thinking about that little boy out and about and two monstrosities laughing and taking the piss out of him. Honestly how much lower can they sink? Racism, ableism, incest, sexualising children and animals and I could go on!

Reactions: 12
What will they come up with this time šŸ™„
---
Not to mention that all the hills have eyes characters are physically impaired due to a nuclear explosion. So letā€™s hear her explanation as to why she thinks joking about people that are disabled physically and also disfigured Is okā€¦
---
Iā€™ve just came to say that too The hills have eyes are often use too refer to disfigured/disabled people and a bleeping kid! Every time you think they canā€™t sink any lower they do! Iā€™m trying to compress the video
Totally missed that you had already said this! So fkin true!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Guys she wasnā€™t commenting on anyones looks, she was just commenting on how terrifying the family looked šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Guilty of watching the podcast! it was quite cringe but also very entertaining to watch Eden kiss someone elseā€™s arse for a change ! She made out they had lots in common but she was just agreeing clinging onto everything she said to make out they are besties when infact I donā€™t think they are anything alike, I donā€™t watch TOWIE so I donā€™t know of Chloe but she came across well, she was likeable , mature, head screwed on nothing like that muppet Eden really, the questions were very boring! ā€œWhatā€™s your favourite cheese?ā€ Wow! Chloeā€™s comment about men falling in love with her and Eden said something like thatā€™s why I donā€™t have girl mates because they all think Iā€™m a lesbian and fall in love with me šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ striving for that one better as usual, donā€™t think there are many women out there who are after a giant with tit in their pants so your quite safe hun šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they alright???
In her recent video taking the piss out of a random kid
ā€œWhat in the Hills Have Eyesā€
If you havenā€™t seen it, pleased Google it. Itā€™s deformed looking people.

Iā€™m not one of these easily offended people, a lot of the stuff she says doesnā€™t bother me too much, but that comment actually has me shook, that is soo bad
was she talking about freya? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Make it make sense ...
No one was laughing at how anyone looks yet they're laughing in the video and she said 'the people were terrifying' with laughing face emojis ...

What a bleeping head she is
Even if she meant the people were terrifying sheā€™s just basicslly admitted that she thinks people with facial dosfigurments and disabilities are terrifying and look like hillbillies.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh itā€™s ok everyone she wasnā€™t talking about a child but judging complete strangers for ā€˜looking like hillbilliesā€™

How they have the audacity to judge with their crappy arses is beyond me
---
The comments on this video šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

CCEF1C64-8C28-493F-A04C-A444CC3E6332.png

God I hate this family theyā€™re so weird

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh itā€™s ok everyone she wasnā€™t talking about a child but judging complete strangers for ā€˜looking like hillbilliesā€™

How they have the audacity to judge with their crappy arses is beyond me
I don't mean any offence by this I haven't seen the film only heard about it, but I thought they were also an inbred family as well so wouldn't that make her comments 10x worse?

Reactions: 4
its every other day now that she's offending most people, yet she still thinks she's been targeted. MORON

Reactions: 5
I don't mean any offence by this I haven't seen the film only heard about it, but I thought they were also an inbred family as well so wouldn't that make her comments 10x worse?
Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™re inbred or not, but they are the ā€˜mutantsā€™ and they are like this because their parents were exposed to nuclear radiation. Itā€™s so obvious sheā€™s saying this stuff to get reactions and wind people up at this point lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.