Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Short clip I've just seen of Chloe B podcast.....'do you like truffle?'.....'what's your favourite cheese?' bleeping hell Eden at least try 😂 podcast era will be over sooner than her gym era at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lloyd got a bit too over excited when Chloe mentioned that her male friends usually fall In love with her 🫣😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I got from the podcast.
Eden: “do you know what I mean?”
Chloe: “do you know what I mean?”.
The end…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even as a "joke" telling Brockett to cover up so leery Lloyd doesn't get a hardon is a new low even for Queen of lows. Considering your previous comments about SA, Eden you're walking on a very thin line with that kind of comment. I can't stand Brockett never have done and never will do but it is not her or any other woman's responsibility to cover up so your boyfriend doesn't check them out. bleeping head

• Haha
Reactions: 35
bleeping hell, most boring podcast I’ve ever sat through. Eden, just stop. So embarrassing that you’re having to tell your ‘mate’ to cover up cause your boyfriends there, can’t trust him I see? 😙

• Haha
I cba to watch it, rather attend a funeral. But I will say, that comment about covering up must have made Chloe or lloyd feel awkward. I would have said if you don't feel comfortable with me there then forget it, you're not telling me how to dress. That's so embarrassing. Is she going to make yas dress like a nun when she gets her boobs done too?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She makes the podcast allll about her, Chloe’s been on towie now for a few years had so many dramas that have never really been addressed and Eden could of used this to dish the actual tea on stuff which would of made it 1000 times more enjoyable and instead she asked about Cheese and death row meals 🫠

Absolutely sick of her using ADHD as an excuse for every annoying thing she does. ‘It’s part of who I am’ oh shut up! If I hear her say that one more time about one more thing 😠 You don’t talk over people because of that, you talk over people because everything has to be about you and you can’t let anyone else have a say!!

Reactions: 15
She asked Chloe to explain how her and Eden first met. Chloe was literally two words in and took over the story making it all about her. What a vile trait to have. ‘Me and Chloe have been friends for years’ ok but shes never been to your house you don’t go out with her? Also Chloe clearly didn’t like Chai. I don’t really like dogs and wouldn’t want one climbing all over me. You could see Chloe didn’t want to interact with Chai and Eden didn’t tell chai to get down.

Eden sharing messaging from fans saying they were dying laughing and the podcast was so raw, just shows they’ll say anything to get noticed. It was just her talking about Towie, nothing was funny or raw at all

Reactions: 17
From the snippets I’ve seen here Chloe’s answers come across a bit ‘diggy’ towards Eden, especially the one about not having a boyfriend 😂.
If someone told me to cover up I’d have worn a bra top on purpose lol-seriously though how embarrassing, I bet Eden will hate it when Yaz has 🍉 🍉 ‘s and come out with some shite like she totally respects her decision and they look great but it’s not something she’d have done because LL prefers the natural look 🤥 😏

• Haha
Imagine calling the episode of your podcast The Tea and then spilling no Tea 😂 BREAKING NEWS - someone from TOWIE likes truffle

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are they alright???
In her recent video taking the piss out of a random kid
“What in the Hills Have Eyes”
If you haven’t seen it, pleased Google it. It’s deformed looking people.

I’m not one of these easily offended people, a lot of the stuff she says doesn’t bother me too much, but that comment actually has me shook, that is soo bad

• Angry
  • Sad
I’ve just came to say that too The hills have eyes are often use too refer to disfigured/disabled people and a bleeping kid! Every time you think they can’t sink any lower they do! I’m trying to compress the video

Reactions: 8
I’ve just came to say that too The hills have eyes are often use too refer to disfigured/disabled people and a bleeping kid! Every time you think they can’t sink any lower they do! I’m trying to compress the video
If there’s ever something that needs blowing up and she needs to be called out on it’s that

Omg! Disgusting. Would like to see her Adhdefend this one cos Yaz said it too. She can’t even deal with a child calling her dogs “rats” yet she’s willing to rip the piss out of a kid on social media.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.