Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm convinced she has a dog fetish. The fact she's said that and let's the dogs snog her on a daily basis 🤢 letting dogs live your face is absolutely vile, especially your mouth.
Wait this would make her wanting Shane Dawson on her podcast make more sense. He's made comments about sexual acts with his cat 🤢 in the past. So you can imagine the convos those two would have. I stand by the birds of a feather flock together statement

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Those messages are from kids, and the fact that she’s only posted those shows how few and far between they are. She’s wrong for outing them knowing the repercussions, it wouldn’t be the first time that someone ended it after been outed like that. Where as big gob will be fine and still think she’s in the rights
One has 91 in their username, I reckon it’s 1991 & it’s a grown ass 31 year old. Some folk are unhinged

Reactions: 2
I said she’d make an effort for Scotty T!! The difference in her for her first 2 compared to when she see’s him! 😂

-If you know, you know about trying to look as hot as you can when you are going to see someone you secretly want to notice you.
Omg and the absolute state of yaz' hair, how anybody can think that looks nice is beyond me. She looks like a woman

Reactions: 10
she is under a moral obligation actually. You’re responsible for your own actions, you can’t blame other people for them. So if a 14 year old girl messaged her that crap it’s ok for fully grown women as well as her young followers to send abuse to that 14 year old. Peopel troll for all manner of reasons. I don’t agree with death threats but technically the people behind the eben trolling account should also be named and shamed and attacked?

i hate eben the witch
I hope she stands on a plug
No she’s not, what moral obligation is anyone under to protect someone who is wishing death upon them?! As someone else mentioned, they’re not kids, one of them has 91 in their username and all of them bar 1 look 30+ anyway.
The people sending messages telling her to die are responsible for their actions. Eden is responsible for her actions, she is not responsible for the actions of her followers. Idk why you’re so desperate to make out like these people are somehow victims because she’s shared what they’ve said to her on the stories 😂.

Reactions: 3
Wow now we all know Eden is a bleep but telling her to die is a bit far. I really hope those messages aren’t from anyone here although I know you’re all lovely so I know it wouldn’t be
---
She does and says some things that she shouldn’t but she doesn’t deserve that
---
For anyone that hasn’t seen them
Has she thought that they might have ✨️ADHD✨️ and can't help it. They might be just trying to navigate their brains.
They look young..has she thought that? They might be "only 24"
What is good for the goose is good for the gander surely? Noooooo they are only reserved as excuses for Eden.

In all seriousness they are horrific messages ...they should be ashamed of themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think you’ve gotta be a special level of stupid to message influencers vile stuff like that 1. Why would you wish someone dead? 2. Why are you feeding her narrative. At the same am I starting to notice her content is basically just a pattern of her defending herself.

Reactions: 15
It’s a difficult one because although I agree that Eden should be able to expose people who are threatening her life, she does also need to think about the repercussions of her reaction. These people don’t do social media as a “job” so haven’t signed up to the hate they will now be inevitably receiving. Unfortunately it’s well known that being an “influencer” means getting trolled is part and parcel but an average person with their own life off social media shouldn’t be subject to abuse from potentially hundreds of people

Reactions: 4
I’d also be mortified if I was one of the people who’d privately messaged her to declare their love for her and it was shared publicly 😳
---
7926E2C0-F5DF-413E-B847-8292728902DB.jpeg

not sure why this video reminds me of Lloyd 👀 @xylevel4 on TikTok

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A review on tiktok shop of our FAVE lashes 😍 look at them 🤢 they look like the bristles from a toilet brush!!
This is why people study & make sure their products are top tip before shipping out!. When will people realise she’s basically getting them from shein 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She is effectively drop shipping, buying a cheap product putting her own packaging on it and tripling the price

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.