Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scotty T is an absolute wankpuffin. Seeing a grown arse MUM swoon in his company is just embarrassing.
WANKPUFFIN loooool I do find it strange that Yaz has given up her whole life for Eden just as she's becoming irrelevant - it would be the last straw for Eeeedy if she bombs out and Yaz' scummy mummy following keep her going through her pyramid scheme

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally off topic but I've tried searching and I can't find anything, but am I imagining things or did Eden admit when she orgasms she manifests at the same ? I know there's a video of it somewhere but I can't find it, if someone has it can you put it in here please😂
Yes that’s why one of the threads was called Masturbation Manifestation

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel for anyone with ADHD i really do but this freak is using it to get out of all the crappy things she says, its an insult to the real people who suffer so much with it, i can't believe people are standing with her on this? is she not ashamed of herself? i mean she does sit with crappy knickers on like so probs not 🙈🤢

Reactions: 17
My son has autism and I will never ever excuse any bad behaviour he shows or any bad comments he makes in the future (hes non verbal currently so hopefully the speech comes 🤞🏼) on his additional needs. She needed a reason to justify how disgusting she is and she thought this was the way, a blag ADHD diagnosis daft bleep

Reactions: 16
Maaaaate she’s pure irritation, worse than fuckin thrush that girl. “It’s almost as if I have ADHD” yeah we get it you got diagnosed. duck me it doesn’t mean it excuses all your bad behaviour that’s just you being a full blown C**T.
my fella has adhd and I don’t think I’ve once heard him use it as an excuse for being a dick. She really needs to give it a rest and sit back and understand people are going at her for throwing it in everyone’s faces, every day so far it’s been something to do with adhd. It’s her new personality trait 😂😂😂
Emetephobia, ocd, hand shakes, anxiety / panic attacks, probably something else I’m missing but now this
---
Also really not surprised she likes Chloe brocket too because she’s a mega witch also 🤣 eedy mcreedys new podcast is gonna be the new mean girls ✌🏼

Reactions: 20
I’ve realised one era Eben is yet to enter. Her ✨save the planet✨ era where she starts “being” sustainable and shopping in vintage clothing stores and becoming vegan 😂

• Haha
I’ve realised one era Eben is yet to enter. Her ✨save the planet✨ era where she starts “being” sustainable and shopping in vintage clothing stores and becoming vegan 😂
She tried being vegetarian for a while and caring about animals and then made eyelashes with literal animal fur and said no one cares about mink

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Totally off topic but I've tried searching and I can't find anything, but am I imagining things or did Eden admit when she orgasms she manifests at the same ? I know there's a video of it somewhere but I can't find it, if someone has it can you put it in here please😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does midget gem look like he belongs on the register and I'm not talking about the school one
Screenshot_20230420_180810_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Absolute horror confession here buuuut.. I actually like watching Lloyd 🤣🤣 well the parts of the videos that cringey ‘baby’ isn’t trying to eat his face or take over anyway loll, I think it may be because her and yazmin are so in your face he seems Somewhat normal to me 😅😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Absolute horror confession here buuuut.. I actually like watching Lloyd 🤣🤣 well the parts of the videos that cringey ‘baby’ isn’t trying to eat his face or take over anyway loll, I think it may be because her and yazmin are so in your face he seems Somewhat normal to me 😅😂
You need to be put in time out to think about what you’ve done!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maaaaate she’s pure irritation, worse than fuckin thrush that girl. “It’s almost as if I have ADHD” yeah we get it you got diagnosed. duck me it doesn’t mean it excuses all your bad behaviour that’s just you being a full blown C**T.
my fella has adhd and I don’t think I’ve once heard him use it as an excuse for being a dick. She really needs to give it a rest and sit back and understand people are going at her for throwing it in everyone’s faces, every day so far it’s been something to do with adhd. It’s her new personality trait 😂😂😂
Emetephobia, ocd, hand shakes, anxiety / panic attacks, probably something else I’m missing but now this
---
Also really not surprised she likes Chloe brocket too because she’s a mega witch also 🤣 eedy mcreedys new podcast is gonna be the new mean girls ✌🏼
Don't forget the lisp that magically disappeared!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.