Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonjour.

just caught up with the thread; not read for a few days.

Scotty T being on the podcast is not the flex she thinks it is. Full disclosure - I didn’t watch GS so when he was on Celeb BB I did think ‘yeah, worth a bounce’ but having seen him in that picture…Christ. I’d respectfully decline. He’s aged terribly.

also, on the topic of pregnancy, you just know that when the time comes and she successfully traps Lloyd, she is going to have the kind of midwife that just insists that ‘having 3 fags a day would be far better for the baby than the stress of giving up completely’ 🙃

Reactions: 25
“Oh girly twirly you look like a Russian bleep” ( in my best Eden voice)
I’m sorry I couldn’t resist 😂 #outspoken
View attachment 2114014
I just asked my husband how old does he think person is….the verdict…FORTY THREE!!! I told him how old she actually is and he said “Jesus Christ, I really thought about that as well, I was well off but she does look forty three” I’m 35 so I’m bleeping thrilled about that 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve realised one era Eben is yet to enter. Her ✨save the planet✨ era where she starts “being” sustainable and shopping in vintage clothing stores and becoming vegan 😂
Watch the interview Lloyd did on her before they got together. Apparently her whole family are big on save the planet and recycle everything 😂 yet all we see is Eden with her big black bags chucking everything from her durty pit into one bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow now we all know Eden is a bleep but telling her to die is a bit far. I really hope those messages aren’t from anyone here although I know you’re all lovely so I know it wouldn’t be
---
She does and says some things that she shouldn’t but she doesn’t deserve that
---
For anyone that hasn’t seen them

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Her Instagram outing trolls is disgusting. The things they've said to her are disgusting too, but were to HER, not posted publicly.

She knows full well that by putting their usernames out there that her little fanbase are going to go say those same awful thing to them. What does it achieve? She's such a nasty witch, using her following to encourage hate towards people who don't have that defense

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her Instagram outing trolls is disgusting. The things they've said to her are disgusting too, but were to HER, not posted publicly.

She knows full well that by putting their usernames out there that her little fanbase are going to go say those same awful thing to them. What does it achieve? She's such a nasty witch, using her following to encourage hate towards people who don't have that defense
She definitely shouldn’t have posted their accounts. That actually makes her as bad

Reactions: 17
OMG LL is so ugly in that video where he’s making noodles…the constant frowning 😭

Absolutely inhumane things to say but “you pube” made me laugh 😂
As the above have said, she knows full well what the outcome of this is going to be by posting their user names for all her unhinged fans to see 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can’t seriously message someone and tell them to die and say that you hope their dogs die, and expect them not to out you for it lmao? Like bffr why should you get to abuse someone and then feel entitled to have your identity kept hidden? 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just realised one of my friends comment on every single post of Yas and Edens declaring her undying love for them and how amazing they are 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The messages she’s shared on Instagram have confused me… the accounts who have kissed her arse don’t even follow eden. “You don’t follow each other on Instagram”
if you loved someone so much you’d follow them, surely?

The messages she’s shared on Instagram have confused me… the accounts who have kissed her arse don’t even follow eden. “You don’t follow each other on Instagram”
if you loved someone so much you’d follow them, surely?
I think it’s because she doesn’t follow them back isn’t it?? Insta confuses me 😂

Reactions: 1
You can’t seriously message someone and tell them to die and say that you hope their dogs die, and expect them not to out you for it lmao? Like bffr why should you get to abuse someone and then feel entitled to have your identity kept hidden? 💀
It's not about hiding their identity, there are ways to deal with it. But she knows full well that she has hundreds of thousands of followers on there willing to now go message those girls in the masses. She's essentially doing the same back to them.

I'm all for grassing people up to their mums 😂 but I think she's just as disgusting as them knowing full well they'll now get the exact same messages

It's not about hiding their identity, there are ways to deal with it. But she knows full well that she has hundreds of thousands of followers on there willing to now go message those girls in the masses. She's essentially doing the same back to them.

I'm all for grassing people up to their mums 😂 but I think she's just as disgusting as them knowing full well they'll now get the exact same messages
But you are saying that she should have kept their identities secret and it was wrong to post what they sent her?
It’s never immoral or wrong to expose someone who is being abusive or threatening towards you, ever. Doesn’t matter who you are, how popular you are or how famous you are. She has as much right as anyone else to expose them.
Your logic is that she should protect her abusers identity in case someone goes and gives them tit, but that could be said for anyone. What if I sent you a message saying I wanted you to die, would it be morally wrong for you to post my message and name on your story in case a load of your family/friends started messaging me? Why should it be 1 rule for one, another rule for another? Either abuse is wrong and it’s ok to out it, or it’s not 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 5
I’m not condoning the hate messages to her! But I howled when I read that one calling her a pube!! A bleeping pube!!!!!!!! Tickled me that has! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.