Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also can someone explain wtf this ‘beard’ is?!
Minge chin
---

Also a big dick means nothing if they’re tit in bed which Eden basically told everyone Lloyd is. She said she had to teach him 💀😂
When she compared his oral technique to a bleeping pug, that done it for me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
When she compared his oral technique to a bleeping pug, that done it for me
I'm convinced she has a dog fetish. The fact she's said that and let's the dogs snog her on a daily basis 🤢 letting dogs live your face is absolutely vile, especially your mouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Now ITS diagnosed with ADHD!!! As a pathetic excuse to get away with her vile behaviour! That whole bunch of weirdos need to F OFF!

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but with that beehive she’s literally an entire foot bigger than him 😅.

I don’t mind hair extensions but when they aren’t looked after and just piled up like a birds nest then eurgh.

We know she’s that lazy she literally doesn’t even wipe her arse but she has no excuse to not spend the time washing the extensions and invest in the right products to keep them nice. But in typical Eden style she’ll just buys new hair - can’t wait for the day she can’t afford them and she’s has to have the wispiest bob in the world.
The bleeping bumfluff 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is every podcast going to just be her talking over people (which is ok apparently because she has adhd so she’ll do it even more) and trying to be funny?

Reactions: 11
Not Eden deleting the bad comments about the girl she has next on the podcast video.. even the ones just asking who she is.. I have no clue who she is🤣🤣 she’s hashtagged towie.. haven’t watched towie since joey Essex started🤣 didn’t even think it was relevant anymore? Is it even still airing?
---
Well! I can safely say Eden love you’d hate me as a mam. Because be under no illusions, if i heard you say tit like that in front of my children I’d have your head under the kitchen sink washing your mouth out with a bar of soap no trouble. No “miss honey” crap here. Just home truths and learning manners, respect and personal hygiene which she is also lacking!
---
She’s not funny in the slightest swapping Lloyds food for mega hot! I’d be absolutely fuming if she’d wrecked my meal like that! No wonder he’s fucked off out with his mates away from the twit. She’ll probably blame her wacky ADHD again the silly cow.
This was so staged, there’s no way by the time little Lloyd has gone to the toilet Eden has ordered the food, the foods been made and brought out to them for her to take the flag off all before lloyd had finished in the toilet..
---
Anyone else get second hand embarrassment when she’s commenting on her own post from another account and liking her own comments 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry for this TMI opinion but I know Eben is lying that LL got a big 🍆 bc my partner is 'gifted' and doggy HURTS

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry for this TMI opinion but I know Eben is lying that LL got a big 🍆 bc my partner is 'gifted' and doggy HURTS
also tmi sorry not sorry
Yeah I was also gonna say, we rarely do doggy, we do other positions that are better for bigger 🍆. Other half has a big WILLLLLLLLLEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and we can’t do it much cause it hurts in doggy. Also usually people that have to make a point of saying they have big WILLLLLLEAY don’t hit the sides.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else get second hand embarrassment when she’s commenting on her own post from another account and liking her own comments 🤣🤣
Is she trying to pretend that she’s sooooo well off that someone is running the tiktok account for her podcast 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
also tmi sorry not sorry
Yeah I was also gonna say, we rarely do doggy, we do other positions that are better for bigger 🍆. Other half has a big WILLLLLLLLLEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and we can’t do it much cause it hurts in doggy. Also usually people that have to make a point of saying they have big WILLLLLLEAY don’t hit the sides.
Lmao I literally heard WILLLLLEEEAAAAAYYY in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not Eden deleting the bad comments about the girl she has next on the podcast video.. even the ones just asking who she is.. I have no clue who she is🤣🤣 she’s hashtagged towie.. haven’t watched towie since joey Essex started🤣 didn’t even think it was relevant anymore? Is it even still airing?
---

This was so staged, there’s no way by the time little Lloyd has gone to the toilet Eden has ordered the food, the foods been made and brought out to them for her to take the flag off all before lloyd had finished in the toilet..
---
She is her ONLY and BIGGEST fan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those bucket hats Lloyd wears are so disgustingly cringe!
I honestly would get the ick so bad if my partner wore them around me, hes a grown man and he is going around dressed as a child😫It makes it even worse with the height difference😭
I remember in a video (i think it was youtube) she said how she gets the ick and when she does there is no coming back and she has to end it- then why is she still with lloyd😂
Surely his constantly constipated face, his child like clothing, his height and his personality is enough for her to be cringed out by now!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.