Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Xbiglashesnomoustachesx has 113k followers and has done a vid about Eden

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Trans women are women and to imply Dylan or any other trans woman is a man is transphobic.
Dylan Mulvaney is a man who is taking the piss out of women. If saying that makes me a transphobe then I'm happy to be one as it's a simple truth.

Mod edit there's other threads to discuss this

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Love how she’s put on a nice red lip for him but been basic AF around the girls she’s had on😂.
Careful Lloyd she’ll be walking down the aisle with Scotty t 😏😂
She'd have to fight yaz for him because she's always creaming in her crappy nugget pants when talking about him the woman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Chloe brocket no doubt jumped at the chance to go on there and say some cancelable things to keep her relevant. Always causing problems on TOWIE for the air time. She knows how to be kept on for the next season that’s for sure. Can’t wait to see the other dead guests she has! Absolutely no one likeable will go on, ever

Reactions: 9
She's on the toilet with Yaz whilst Yaz is taking a tit and Eden is filming. I can honestly say I have never had a tit in front of my sister. Although well done for not doing it in you pants Yaz!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She's on the toilet with Yaz whilst Yaz is taking a tit and Eden is filming. I can honestly say I have never had a tit in front of my sister. Although well done for not doing it in you pants Yaz!!!
Someone get her a gold star for her reward chart!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine the double dates with that foul foursome, that would be horrendous 😫 yaz can barely open her eyes in that scotty t video it’s either Ebens lashes or she’s had one of Lloyds special fags 🍃 Edgy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes never embarrassed remember.
Oh yeah silly me 🫠
Funny thing is she should be permanently embarrassed of her tit show of a life. Living in a shed with a garden gnome, no job, fishy minge and clegnuts hanging out her hole but hey ho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but what the actual duck is this?!?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.