Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell would want to impress scotty t anyway. Guys plowed through like 300+ women I’m surprised he isn’t crippled with STDs 😂
Notice how yazminge just looks the same as always yet she’s the technically single one and edens engaged planning her wedding to ‘baby’ but yet she’s quite obviously made 10x more effort she usually does for the guy hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has a chance to edit and not post though. She deliberately says the things she says. It's not a slip of the tongue, of the cuff. She does it and smiles. But we're supposed to believe she has a single ounce of regret in her, im sorry but no. Eden doesn't think she's wrong. She thinks the world sees her wrong. Or misinterprets clear spoken words.

She's just a head. She's been being a horrible bleep for years, nothing to do with Lloyd, her family, dark humour, defiantly not the fault of any mental health disorder. She's too calculated for it to be innocent. She's just got worse and worse at hiding it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she is pregnant which I would never speculate due to having body issues of my own. You can have up to a certain amount of caffeine & it’s up too the person of what that caffeine is. Personally when I was pregnant I didn’t touch energy drinks and have the odd one now but you can have a certain amount whilst pregnant.
Ah fair enough, I drink Red Bull and saw the warning not to consume when pregnant so that’s my only knowledge, didn’t know you could have small amounts.

Reactions: 2
Ah fair enough, I drink Red Bull and saw the warning not to consume when pregnant so that’s my only knowledge, didn’t know you could have small amounts.
I think it’s a relatively small amount like 4 cans of Coke (the cola, not the ❄ LL) in total per day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the hell would want to impress scotty t anyway. Guys plowed through like 300+ women I’m surprised he isn’t crippled with STDs 😂
Notice how yazminge just looks the same as always yet she’s the technically single one and edens engaged planning her wedding to ‘baby’ but yet she’s quite obviously made 10x more effort she usually does for the guy hahaha
Yazminge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she could be pregnant and not even because of her body shape. I said on the last thread it would explain why her fillers are retaining so much water and making her look so puffy.
I don’t feel guilty speculating when she’s constantly saying she’s off contraception.

Reactions: 10
I think she could be pregnant and not even because of her body shape. I said on the last thread it would explain why her fillers are retaining so much water and making her look so puffy.
I don’t feel guilty speculating when she’s constantly saying she’s off contraception.
She’s shown herself smoking though and drinking Prosecco recently, surely she wouldn’t be so stupid to be showing that online if she was pregnant? Then again, it is Eden 🤨. In their family it’s acceptable to fight with pregnant women.

Reactions: 7
She’s shown herself smoking though and drinking Prosecco recently, surely she wouldn’t be so stupid to be showing that online if she was pregnant? Then again, it is Eden 🤨. In their family it’s acceptable to fight with pregnant women.
I think she would be the kind of person to continue to smoke through pregnancy. A glass of Prosecco and a can of red bull wouldn’t be as harmful so she’d justify those to herself.

Reactions: 11
Scotty T is an absolute wankpuffin. Seeing a grown arse MUM swoon in his company is just embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she would be the kind of person to continue to smoke through pregnancy. A glass of Prosecco and a can of red bull wouldn’t be as harmful so she’d justify those to herself.
She has already said nothing will stop her smoking and she would even when pregnant 😡 Eden only thinks about Eden

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I dont think she's pregnant tbh. If she was, she'd think she needs to act like celebrities, covering their belly with angles etc until some big reveal 😂

Reactions: 11
Totally off topic but I've tried searching and I can't find anything, but am I imagining things or did Eden admit when she orgasms she manifests at the same ? I know there's a video of it somewhere but I can't find it, if someone has it can you put it in here please😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally off topic but I've tried searching and I can't find anything, but am I imagining things or did Eden admit when she orgasms she manifests at the same ? I know there's a video of it somewhere but I can't find it, if someone has it can you put it in here please😂
Oh my god I remember her saying something along these lines wasn’t it “I’m a millionaire” when she climaxes or something bleeping bizarre like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god I remember her saying something along these lines wasn’t it “I’m a millionaire” when she climaxes or something bleeping bizarre like that 😂
Ffs just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse 🤪 she’s an absolute twit isn’t she?!
All I can say if she’s thinking about money and chanting things whilst having sex/climaxing then I’d say she’s faking it/not enjoying it 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's the one 😂😂 I'm trying to explain Eden to my boyfriend and I need the proof to show him 😂😂
One of the threads is called Masturbation Manifestation so if you look in the thread before that one it’ll be in there! Maybe try ordering the posts by most liked

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.