Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she bought followers??
Last time she was cancelled she went down to 2.9 million i swear she did!
But now all of a sudden it’s back to above 3 mill.
Something sketchy is going on, her follower engagement is horrendous 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
All the comments we know what you meant bleeping arse lickers, let’s be honest we all know what she meant but it’s this idea that how very dare a MOTHER have an opinion that isn’t positive or uplifting. I find it so weird that she thinks it’s fine for her to say what she pleases but if a mum says anything in the slightest negative/mean they are horrible people because we should know better. Having a child doesn’t automatically make you a good mum.

I have ADHD and I struggle being a mum because It’s not natural to me, my oldest is 10 and I find being a mum so overwhelming a lot of the time. So when people like Eden expect all mothers to be nurturing and kind it makes us the ones who have to really put the effort in to be like that feel incredibly tit. I beat myself up constantly for these things not coming natural to me. Sorry for the wee rant I just really hate that bleep 😂
Please never let crappy arse dictate how you feel. Her opinions on motherhood are ridiculous and not true. If she ever gave birth then she’s definitely having Damien The Omen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time she opens that gigantic mouth she digs herself a deeper hole. She's tragic

Reactions: 8
Posted this in Yaz’s thread as well but thought I’d say it here too… Petition please to get Lee on the podcast 🤫 might actually be interesting for once then!

Reactions: 11
Sick of her Instagram stories where she can control the narrative.
Get me on your podcast eben, let’s talk it out!!!!!! :)

Reactions: 13
Her ‘apology’ still wasn’t an actual apology! “I’m sorry if you felt offended…” duck off Eden!

Reactions: 11
Definitely trying to limit damage. Here comes the…. ITS MY ADHD… 🙄
I will say, I think that's the first time I've ever seen eden apologise*. Weird she chose this specific occasion and not the times she sexualised children or dismissed the feelings and opinions of disabled people but 🤷🏻‍♀️

*Even if it was a half hearted apology

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eden is literally Titantic herself, big, loud horn and thinks she’s unsinkable and the Iceberg is the reality smacking her in the face.

I genuinely think there comes a point when people aren’t even offended by problematic people anymore and they literally just get bored of them instead. She’s heading there fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s yet again everyone else misinterpreting her intentions. I swear to god she would make a good spokes person for the tories. Gaslighting extraordinaire that one.

Reactions: 10
it’s almost as if her brain came into existence the day of her video call.. and not like she’s been navigating it the past 25+ years.

she’s using her brain as a scapegoat now but surely (if genuine) this would’ve started when she supposedly began the diagnosis process months ago

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.