Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the double dates with that foul foursome, that would be horrendous 😫 yaz can barely open her eyes in that scotty t video it’s either Ebens lashes or she’s had one of Lloyds special fags 🍃 Edgy
Special fags is what my Mum calls them 🤣🤣.
How does she know this Scotty T then or is it someone LL knows ?

Reactions: 6
Special fags is what my Mum calls them 🤣🤣.
How does she know this Scotty T then or is it someone LL knows ?
I'm sure she promoted his tit sweet company or something pathetic like that. definitely sends him nudes behind little Lloyds back

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think what she’s done is typical selfish Eden style. She uploaded that Chloe was on her podcast 6 hours ago, less than 4 hours later she’s announced that scotty T is one of the next guests.

Reactions: 6
I was watching her followers decline rapidly so she’s definitely trying to limit damage I think 🫣

Reactions: 7
I’ve been following her count since lastnight and she’s lost a good 1k followers..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Even in that apology statement it isn’t until the very end she actually says sorry the start is just her trying to justify herself 🙄

Reactions: 22
Also she was never shamed for having ADHD… she was called out for not recognising her privilege at being able to fast track her diagnosis to excuse her actions with her recent duck ups.
---
Even in that apology statement it isn’t until the very end she actually says sorry the start is just her trying to justify herself 🙄
Yep doubling down, cause she’s the victim.. not all the people she pissed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What I find very odd is that Eden would have Chloe brockett on after that cringeworthy interview with her and Lloyd where he is clearly trying to come on to her. Surely Eden has seen it? He didn’t seem as fussed with giant eden in her interview by him 💀
You can hear him clapping hardddd in the back🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooooh the duck ups are coming in thick and fast now! It’s only a matter of time before Eden is sat back in that taxi office 😂😂😂 I wonder how long little lad will stay around for if the gravy train dries up!

Reactions: 12
Definitely trying to limit damage. Here comes the…. ITS MY ADHD… 🙄
But I thought we had the new outspoken Eden who said whatever the duck she wanted to say? You take offence then that’s a you issue.

Also sorry but what in the world does she mean every successful woman in the planet? That basically if you aren’t a mother then you could never be successful?

Having children isn’t successful. Doing your best and raising good people is a success.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
All the comments we know what you meant bleeping arse lickers, let’s be honest we all know what she meant but it’s this idea that how very dare a MOTHER have an opinion that isn’t positive or uplifting. I find it so weird that she thinks it’s fine for her to say what she pleases but if a mum says anything in the slightest negative/mean they are horrible people because we should know better. Having a child doesn’t automatically make you a good mum.

I have ADHD and I struggle being a mum because It’s not natural to me, my oldest is 10 and I find being a mum so overwhelming a lot of the time. So when people like Eden expect all mothers to be nurturing and kind it makes us the ones who have to really put the effort in to be like that feel incredibly tit. I beat myself up constantly for these things not coming natural to me. Sorry for the wee rant I just really hate that bleep 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.