Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I know it was edited but ebens ADHD assessment pretty much sounded like eben telling the dr why she has ADHD and then the dr going “yer that’ll be it”
The doctor sounded like the human version of google

Reactions: 27

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Firstly I have never found shit In my knickers. Also the only time Yaz was able to finish a sentence was when she was ass licking Eden! Other than that she was u able to finish. Also just because she stayed at her sisters when Acer was born does not make her a mum! Or have any idea what it’s like to be a mum. Eden is vile and everyone around her has to blow smoke up her ass.

user726

VIP Member
I still can’t get over her inviting Yaz onto the podcast and then one of the questions asking her ‘describe me kindly in 4 words’
✨ what the fuck ✨
Here’s a shovel for you Eden to give to Yaz to help dig for those compliments xx

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
ACFAE71E-50D9-47CF-B28C-48D30121C164.png

oh, is it not learned behaviour any more?
And if Chai, the dog that we’ve seen eating off her plate, is the good one, I’d hate to see the other one around food

• Haha

1lemonadejade

“Kiss me I want it too” they’re just pathetic and weird omg.
---
“Kiss me I want it too” acting like it’s now a joke but they’ve BEEN doing that 🤢🤢 they’re just pathetic and weird omg.
also going off of this, there’s a video of Eden and Freya full on snogging

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

herbivore-

Chatty Member
Did Eden grab Yas 🐱 too on Yas new video?

They are a really unusual family, i’ll ever forget the time when they said they do a funeral rehearsal for their dad💀

• Haha
  • Sick

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
OF COURSE, none of this could ever be her fault 🙄
Shes such a petulant child. She could at least have worded it as “it’s out of my control but I am sorry that you’ve had to wait longer than usual”

No wonder LL looks so dead behind the eyes. He has to put up with her moaning 24/7. “Lloyd go shout at the postman because people are blaming ME”. “Lloyd I only called Cali a whore and I’m getting blamed for it!!”

Reactions: 26

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Lloyd seems to have been shit stirring from what Yaz was saying, dare you to twat him Lee
id love Lee to knock the scrawny little bell end out but LL will tell mumsy and she will get Lee done by police, lloyd has got the face anyone would want to slap, ugh, hes a prick, shit stirring prick too

ghostguy

VIP Member
Back to her religious era she goes
🤣 she needs to give her head a wobble. One minute she's a repulsive self confessed dark humour offensive cunt. (In her own words) the next she's a child of God. Eden? Seriously ? Are you all there 😂

• Haha
I might be late here but just seen she let her dog shit in a shopping centre 😡 how about you take them for a walk in a park instead like everyone else you rat bag

• Angry
  • Sick

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I know nothing about false eye lashes but are your eyes meant to look that red?!

Screenshot_20230411_212500_TikTok.jpg

P.s Yaz has totally read here again because I mentioned how Eben is getting annoyed with her being in the background of her videos and she's acting like a dick in this video making a point 🤣 whilst Eben looks pissed off 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick

ololo

VIP Member
2 points from me

1. why wouldn’t she be allowed to tell people online 😂
2. If she said those things to her niece and nephew impulsively without regard for consequence then why would she double down in the days following when she had time to think