Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Tattle needs to start invoicing this bitch I swear! Without it she has nothing and no ideas of her own!

Reactions: 25

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Cringe at the new video, LL honestly he is a pathetic waste of space uploaded again 11:45 and he is hiding under the covers, then popping up for presents she’s got him, clapping like a seal.
Get a fucking grip your a 35 year old ‘man’ do something useful rather than sitting on your arse all day, pretending to cook or do DIY from a recipe or instruction manual yet claiming it’s yours. It’s embarrassing that he lives off her cash as he did his mum and step dads, he has no work ethic and clearly not drive it’s vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ololo

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 did she say her job is to help people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious. Honestly ridiculous I don’t know how she can say that. Also I know she asked if she could ‘share it’ but I wonder if the Dr/assessor consented for it to be recorded and shared for the whole world to see? Honestly, I can’t believe what I watched. Like just proves people can get away with saying anything. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
She thinks she has a special job as she ‘helps’ people however so does the local shopkeeper, the postie, the bin man, the person serving her in new look, the taxi driver, the mechanic, the person stacking the shelves in Tesco. The majority of people she would come across in day to day life! She needs a reality check.

maisie101x

Mad how all the funniest people on the planet have all gathered on this one thread, you guys have me laughing sm I almost released a nugget 🤭😭😭

• Haha

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Since Eden came out as the creepy Uncle and started posting herself just doing orders, the energy on her account just feels so offff, I think her career on TT has actually finally dried up

LaLaLayla

I can’t even imagine filming my appointment, the cherry on top was ‘can I share my diagnosis with people?’ …. Imagine being diagnosed with anything else and the first question is ‘can I brag about it?’

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
The utis they must get from carrying shit around in their knickers all day. Absolutely vile! Who on earth told them this was normal?

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
The Katrashian has spoken View attachment 2095475
Why the laughing face?! Sorry is it a flex talking about your failed marriage ? Nice for your kid to see when he’s older too, very respectful to your co-parent.

I can’t believe this woman is 30. Imagine picking social media over your marriage. Just shows SM is her priority if she’s going to talk about it on the podcast. Using it for views. What a sad little life Yaz.

• Heart

Gb1704

I’m sorry having an adhd diagnosis does not excuse behaviour. My daughter is going through the process and we always correct any inappropriate behaviour.

• Heart

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Eden hun, the giant unit shed is where you live, and you don’t own that either. Do go and buy another Anine Bing hoodie though.

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Also how can yaz admit she’s been obsessed with Lloyd since the day she met him, sees herself in him, that he’s basically helped her break up with her husband but swears blind that she’s not in love with him 😂 the fact Eden has made her say that on the podcast shows eden is very insecure about it all and definitely gets jealous when they flirt infront of her face. Oooooop

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
If she replied to me using the “I hope your child…” line, I’d tear her a new one. As a parent of a recently diagnosed, highly dependent autistic little boy, I’m already angry at the injustices of the world. Not to mention the sweaty shit sodden ugly piece of shit using a diagnosis for clout.

• Heart

Lovethegossipme

I can’t tell if this is serious or not 😭

I seen on her comments a few days ago, someone said they're pregnant and want a specific breast pump and asked Eden to help get it for her. So Eden told her to message her.
Tbh, I think that type of begging is vile and Eben should tell them all to fuck off.