Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder what sort of behavior they were exposed to in their childhood for them all to think it’s normal to share a bath with each other as adults and all the other sexual comments and behavior 😕

Reactions: 29

VIP Member
If you want your ovaries to shrivel up and fall out of your minge, go and watch the video of little lad, dressing up the dogs! I don’t know what’s worse, the dog in a dress or his disgusting open mouth breathing! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Are they aware that incest is a crime... that one... if its a real comment has literally just confessed to snogging her sister?! And Eben is clapping in support of it? Get them children away from them i swear.

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Yaz is absolutely vile. Have these nobheads not learnt that when stuff is put out onto the internet it’s there forever. So in 15 maybe less, years time she’s gonna be happy to see her son watch her slagging off his dad because it brought in a few pennies for more plastic shite for him to play with? I hope to fucking god that little lad gets older and realises his dad has more time for him and decides himself to live with him full time. Not one to mum shame because it’s fucking hard but she is indeed a shit mum who seems to put anything social media related before her child.

• Heart

Gos_Sip Girl

Surprised this has stayed up as long as it has...

Theres actuallya few savage commebts on that post 🤣
Screenshot_20230404_230048_TikTok.jpg

krispykreme

This comment 👏🏻👏🏻

Eden really should’ve just held her hands up and apologised for being weirdly inappropriate towards kids then she probably could’ve moved on, instead she got herself an over-the-phone diagnosis from random so called “Dr” on the internet in hopes that it’ll excuse her horrid behaviour 🤧 Congrats Eden, you’ve made even more people go off you when I didn’t think it could be any more possible

“ImaGinE FinAlly UndErStandIng YouR brAin”— Lol, shut up Eden, imagine trying to justify your absolute wrongun behaviour by attempting to prove to ppl on the internet that you’ve got ADHD then crying when people who actually struggle with ADHD get offended by you waltzing in and picking up yet another illness like it’s some collectable sticker competition or MH bingo???
hi everyone, i usually just read this thread but after seeing this comment about finally understanding your brain i have to say something so i really apologise if this is long. I want to preface this by saying I have Autism, so sometimes can be a little similar with ADHD or ADHD symptoms and while i know everyone is not the same, what i cannot for the life of me understand is how can she can say “imagine finally understanding your brain” and thinking everything’s wonderful now she talked to someone for an hour and from what she made it look like was her pleading her case on why she has it. Ever since I got my diagnosis I still cannot understand. I struggle daily with “why can’t my brain be normal”, “why can’t i just work like a regular person” or even just “why can’t i do what everyone else seems to do so easily without getting overwhelmed or having a meltdown” there IS no understanding it. you don’t just get a diagnosis and everything suddenly makes sense and clicks into place. I’ve been autistic since i came out of the womb 27 fucking years ago and STILL don’t understand why I work the way I do. It’s fucking hard and to see her thinking everything makes sense and it’s now an excuse and money maker to make tiktok’s pisses me off.

• Heart

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Urgh curiosity got the better of me and thought I’d have a gander as I couldn’t sleep anyway, skipped most of it but when eBen asks Yaz what would you do if you were me for a day Yaz blatantly wanted to say “shag lloyd” 🤣
Such a horrible host, asks her guest a question cuts her off then answers for her! She’s got no manners that girl, they’re all feral actually!
Also Yaz nearly crying over lloyd but doesn’t look like there is one hint of emotion talking about her separation 😳🚩🚩🚩🚩Who else thinks her and Lloyd have had a cheeky pegging sesh while ebens been on the loo filming herself have a shit ?!

• Haha