Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shann.x

I can honestly say I never pull my knickers down and find a nugget in them, pair of dirty tramps 🤮🤢 why would you even admit to that!?

Reactions: 28

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
‘To keep it alive’ hun you’ve been together a year, if you’re needing to get stuff just to keep your sex life alive now, you have no hope a few years down the line🤣 you should still be in your honeymoon time🤣🤣 god help them.. clinging on to eachother for dear life because they have no one else
---
Has she got a sty??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
If you go the the podcast she did with Grace, there's so many negative comments in regards to Edens attitude, behaviour, and discrepancies with things she's said.....I do not believe this will be good for her. Feel like she's seeing it as a chance to be unfiltered as possible but it will probably bite her in the ass. Also family drama is not a stepping stool in your career? What is it with this family and the obsession about everything being an open book even though they can't keep a story straight to save their lives?

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Little legs episode will be him just flexing that he's 'rich'

She'll think she's coming to take GK's crown but will fail miserably and im here for it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Things I’ve learnt as a 37 year old grown ass woman -

how to wipe my arse correctly after a shit.

imagine all the faecal matter floating around the bath with the 3 of them in it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I’ve seen a couple of clips on tiktok now….what the fuck is she chomping on?? Who eats whilst ‘making a podcast’? No one wants to hear someone talk with their mouth full, the classless, ill mannered prick.
Also, Yaz is fucking weird. I see in Lloyd what my sister sees in him? The fact that he’s been in her ear about Lee isn’t a shock, is it? He obviously doesn’t like him because Lee wasn’t willing to roll over and act like little legs is a successful, professional hard man. Yaz is an absolute twat for taking relationship advice from him, and if there was any respect left for her then it would be gone now.
Their relationship is shit. Eden has squeezed the life out of him. Theirs is a relationship built on lies, him being willing to jump in to bed with anyone with a thousand tiktok followers, and her being in control.

littlenat

‘To keep it alive’ hun you’ve been together a year, if you’re needing to get stuff just to keep your sex life alive now, you have no hope a few years down the line🤣 you should still be in your honeymoon time🤣🤣 god help them.. clinging on to eachother for dear life because they have no one else
---
Has she got a sty??
lashes have given her an eye infection by the looks. I see a recall of lashes coming 🤣🤣 hard to get = easy to get a stye.

• Haha
I had to come on here and say something, that video is absolutely ridiculous. Essentially what she has done there is paid for a diagnosis. I can't speak from experience but from all of the things I've heard genuine people speak about before it's more than a 40 minute conversation with a consultant.

I don't mean to bash the professional here but one of the first things she said in that conversation was that Eden would get a diagnosis that day. I'm sure there is more to it than that, like tests, therapy, assessments, conversations with friends/family.

As someone who is unable to get/afford any type of consultation for ADHD it's frustrating and condescending to watch. Eden does not have ADHD she has just grown up in a privileged family where she has not had to deal with the consequences of her actions.

• Heart