Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Clip of the skiddy knicker chat!
‘Do you think girls ever pull their pants down and they’re clean?!’ Erm yes?! Everyone gets the odd bit of discharge but if you actually have basic hygiene your underwear tends to be clean

and don’t even get my started on poo nuggets. I have IBS and sorry for the info but when I go for a poo I can’t always finish it in one trip cos I’m constipated pretty much all the time, and even I don’t have nuggets wtf is that about.

how the fuck LL can be sexual with Eben after hearing that I will never know

Reactions: 26

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Her saying Yaz was on her sofa and she's told her to stay there whilst she films because she always ends up popping up halfway. Sounds like someone is already sick of gums mcgee trying to take the limelight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Is anyone else dreading the wedding, she’ll get weeks of content from that .. the “I’ve waited a thousand years” song from twilight playing over the unit in a white grown dancing with a gnome on stilts in a swamp … I don’t have the energy

She hasn’t even known him a thousand days 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you to all the heroes in here that have summarised what went down. I don't think I have the energy to listen to them for 32 minutes. She's so toxic, I feel like she's genuinely drained me of energy over the last two days.

Babyboonseed

8 pairs of leggings? 8????? All in the same colour? I'm sorry is she okay? Don't get me wrong if I could afford to double up on my favs i would, just to always have one to wear while one is going through the wash ... but this is the most crusty dusty ass too lazy to wash crap I have ever seen..... why would you need 8 pairs of the same leggings
It’s because her BV burns through every pair she wears

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
One frigging conversation and shes been diagnosed. That isnt an assessment. Thats paying privately to be told you have something youve told them you have. Funny this appt is the day before her podcast release.

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Yaz has got a boob job consultation on May 9th hahahahah Eben is going to be fucking raging she always slags off women who have boobs and had a boob job 😂😂😂

• Haha
Honestly, I really think she missed a trick naming her new lashes. Clearly they should have been called cluster fuck. It fits her brand more.

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Erm? what on earth?
Fuck off man 🤮🤮 The only time I’ve seen my sister naked as an adult was when I was her carer after spinal surgery and even then I made sure she kept some of her dignity in tact. Unless it was absolutely necessary, like getting her into the shower etc but even then I tried my best to keep my eyes shut or her covered. She’s my sister and I’d do anything for her but it’s also about respect and boundaries.

They are so fucking odd!!

• Heart