Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie101x

The way she speaks is SO vulgar, nothing Christian about it. How can you sit there and caption your video with a long prayer when just the other week you were openly talking about dripping out your partners c*m, it’s disgusting … how are you not CHOOSING to feel embarazzed on this one ?
---
Eden, woman of God: "Every Friday of my life I've eaten fish"
Also Eden, pathological liar: clearly documents herself on the Internet not eating fish on Fridays.
View attachment 2085227View attachment 2085230View attachment 2085231View attachment 2085232View attachment 2085233
I’m acc pissing myself at this😭😭😭

Reactions: 31

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Is anyone else dreading the wedding, she’ll get weeks of content from that .. the “I’ve waited a thousand years” song from twilight playing over the unit in a white grown dancing with a gnome on stilts in a swamp … I don’t have the energy

• Haha

Hinch

I’m so miffed off with her blaming all the awful things she said & done on adhd.
I have adhd and it’s so annoying to see someone making a mockery of it p much. It’s de habilitating to live with!
I have ocd aswell so I’m clean freak but yes I can say or do inappropriate things sometimes but never borderline pedalo or overly sexual with everyone. That’s weird asf. Took me years to even get somewhere with a diagnosis and then there’s her flashing cash about to get a diagnosis the same day as a what?? Hour Skype call. You’ve paid to get the diagnosis. You’d be annoyed if they said “nah you don’t have it” after spending loads on it so course they’ll tell you what you wanna hear. Bore off. I’ve had enough of this girl.
Adhd is NOT a quirky trend. It’s fxking hard to live with. Okay I’m done now.

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
What a shit show. Getting an ADHD diagnosis to excuse every shit thing she says. Any tiny last pieces of respect for her that I did have, have now completely gone. She talks absolute shit…

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Is it just me... or am I not sistering correctly... I have 3 of them... am I meant to spank their arse and grab their tits and be overly sexual with them constantly because in my 32 years on this planet I've never once done that as it seems rather bizzare and incestuous to me? Please correct me if this is actually considered normal!

I only watched the clip on here but she's trying so hard to be GK Barry, the tone of voice, how she talks, hand gestures etc. How embarrassing that she can't have her own niche

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
Just noticed she’s also used a lash filter.. that’s how shit Edens lashes are, that yas needed to promote them from a distance and using a filter 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I couldn’t help but read that in the posh voice she came out with when Lloyd sprayed her with water after she’d had a blow dry 😂 “why on earth are you looking at my fiancés LinkedIn”
View attachment 2081776View attachment 2081777
Hahahhaha no, wait.... I was joking when I said the unit was the plastic shed he keeps the coke zeros in... 💀 Is he genuinely referring to that as a unit? These two are their own trolls at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

tittletottie

Hope Eben got consent to record and share the appointment.
LL can officially be classed as her carer now. She can claim for him, mobility allowance and PIP to top up her 95k per month. Life goals eh Hun.

Edited to add:
That clinician is going to be professionally embarrassed if she sees Eben’s online content and realises they have been played.
If Eben cannot control her overly sexualised comments and behaviours then she should not be unsupervised around children. Simple safeguarding. You’re on dodgy ground using adhd as the cause Eben.

Last edited:
  • Wow

steste

Chatty Member
Who will she be interviewing past episode 4 when she’s had her sisters and Lloyd on?

She won’t get any of the Jack Wills lot on. It will be Becki Jones, Sevda and Nannabea.

• Haha