Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My prediction for guests:

Lloyd
Yorkshire Peach
Scotty T
And then no one else will agree to career suicide and she will start inviting followers on.
End of podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This podcast she’s creating just proves how much of a bitch she is. Making weird sexual comments about your niece and nephew isn’t called being “outspoken” it’s called being an absolute freak. Her profiting off this just shows how much of a horrid person she is.
Trying to turn the tables and makes something out of her scandals is weird af.
Knowing her stupidity she’ll leave something absurd in and hopefully will get the backlash she deserves.
Eben love, you are no GK Barry you’re just a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Noseyparker123456789

I couldn’t help but read that in the posh voice she came out with when Lloyd sprayed her with water after she’d had a blow dry 😂 “why on earth are you looking at my fiancés LinkedIn”
88472B2A-2BF5-41E7-9C40-4B6A0164B389.jpeg
1F51CE3A-5A24-4841-9EE7-A490836BC065.jpeg

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Lee if you read here please gather every bit of evidence of this incestual family and get your son away from them especially Eben with her niece and nephew recently. It’s not a joke there is too much evidence. It’s not normal in the slightest! As for Eben she is absolutely elated at her diagnosis she reminds me of a Scottish tiktoker Cherine who bullied the nhs into giving her a stoma.

• Wow
That video she posted where she's pretending to be rushed off her feet is so painfully embarrassing. It reminded me of when I was a kid and I'd get the argos catalogue out and pretend I was taking orders from people 😂

Eben, genuinely successful people don't have to prove it. They don't turn on the camera and behave like they have to pack orders as they talk because they simply don't have the time to stop 😂

Also, should it not be tagged as an ad considering she's packaging her products, listing them off and showing them to the camera?

• Haha

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Outrageous of Yaz to end her marriage because Lee doesn’t treat her like Lloyd treats Eden. He’s a 50 year old man who’s not social media obsessed that’s why! He has a business, gave her a son and a gorgeous home.
Taking your son away from his dad because he doesn’t talk to you in a baby voice and act obsessed with you for content.

She acts like social media is the best thing that’s happened to her, in reality it’s the worst thing honestly.

• Heart

zoflo3110

Nahhh I’m sorry! That video just screamed my online career is dwindling away and I need an excuse to get people back supporting me!
It’s funny how everything she mentioned in the clips were issues from Tiktok and here mainly! She asked if she was ok to share the diagnosis etc.. did she actually get consent to share the video footage though? 🤔

• Heart

NOSEY-246

Obviously my personal opinion but there is no greater turn off than a man with 0 work ethic or aspirations

Reactions: 35

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
“yOu GuYs ClEaRlY dOnT hAvE sIsTeRs” 😚 - ebens followers, April 2023.

nah I don’t have a sister babes, ar kid says hello by fingering my bumhole but he’s allowed cos he’s my brother.
Ugh can’t even joke about it

• Haha
  • Sick

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
Why would I pay £16 for a few plasticky individuals when I can get my fluffy Russian extensions infilled for £25, and they last 3 weeks🤣surely I’m not the only one thinking this way like her pricing makes no sense when you can pay a professional, hygienic lash tech for not much more

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Tattle: “Eden hasn’t mentioned wedding planning in ages” “her mums doing all the planning”

Eden:
C1469E71-1A25-4CB4-BDC4-5F936FB56666.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Guys can we stop with the thread suggestions quoting Taylor Swift cos she’s my queen and I don’t want her tainted by the green giant 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 34