Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to Eden and I stumbled across this thread from another. How on Earth has she got such a big following?! She is so annoying, I can’t stand her! I just don’t get it, like how?! Why?!

Reactions: 15
I’m new to Eden and I stumbled across this thread from another. How on Earth has she got such a big following?! She is so annoying, I can’t stand her! I just don’t get it, like how?! Why?!
Bots! The engagement on her tik tok videos is really low.

Reactions: 10
She got most of her traction through the pandemic when everyone was bored and losing their minds a little bit. A fair few weirdos have stuck by her but for the most part It’s all backfired now though and she’s only getting worse lol.

• Haha
I’m actually intrigued about what the podcast is going to sound/look like. I’m guessing a car crash in very slow motion 😂

Anyone brave enough to volunteer to listen to give us the rundown? 💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Katrashian has spoken View attachment 2095475
Why the laughing face?! Sorry is it a flex talking about your failed marriage ? Nice for your kid to see when he’s older too, very respectful to your co-parent.

I can’t believe this woman is 30. Imagine picking social media over your marriage. Just shows SM is her priority if she’s going to talk about it on the podcast. Using it for views. What a sad little life Yaz.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m actually intrigued about what the podcast is going to sound/look like. I’m guessing a car crash in very slow motion 😂

Anyone brave enough to volunteer to listen to give us the rundown? 💕💕
Friday night was a strange choice to release a podcast. I don’t think many people are waiting in on a Friday night for Eden to talk shite but then I’m not sure if it matters how many people listen on the Friday day

Reactions: 14
Outspoken 🙄 it’s not the fact that she’s outspoken that’s the problem, it’s how inappropriate the tit that comes out of her mouth is, the stuff she said to those kids, horrendous🤦🏽‍♀️ how she is still going I will never know
she isn't outspoken, she's a manipulator, a scruffy filthy lazy grotty useless excuse of a woman, with an odd kink for humiliating LL and an unhealthy incestuous relationship with her family 🤢

Reactions: 23
I actually can’t wait for the podcast she’s been digging her own grave for some time now and her big fat mouth is going to be the final nail in the coffin, she just can’t help herself 😂 it’s a loose loose for her. Dark humour? Cancelled …. Not her usual foul self? People are going to know she’s a Fake also cancelled 🤣 don’t worry Eden we are allll here to make sure no one is missing a thing. It’s only matter of time now 🍿

Reactions: 14
I can just imagine her first podcast is about yas all because she has no friends or anything else to talk about 🤣

Reactions: 20
8 pairs of leggings? 8????? All in the same colour? I'm sorry is she okay? Don't get me wrong if I could afford to double up on my favs i would, just to always have one to wear while one is going through the wash ... but this is the most crusty dusty ass too lazy to wash crap I have ever seen..... why would you need 8 pairs of the same leggings

Reactions: 19
Who will she be interviewing past episode 4 when she’s had her sisters and Lloyd on?

She won’t get any of the Jack Wills lot on. It will be Becki Jones, Sevda and Nannabea.
But don’t forget he went to school with Matt from 1975 so I’m sure he’ll take the time out of his day for Lloyds fiancée to tell the story about punching whoever in the face 😂

• Haha
‘To keep it alive’ hun you’ve been together a year, if you’re needing to get stuff just to keep your sex life alive now, you have no hope a few years down the line🤣 you should still be in your honeymoon time🤣🤣 god help them.. clinging on to eachother for dear life because they have no one else
---
Has she got a sty??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Someone asked for a reaction video. What the duck is wrong with her fans? Who wants to see little greedy goblin Lloyd get his rocks off ffs. He probs taps the boosters to his feet during it too.

Their sex life repulses me. Like a chihuahua mounting a Great Dane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
‘To keep it alive’ hun you’ve been together a year, if you’re needing to get stuff just to keep your sex life alive now, you have no hope a few years down the line🤣 you should still be in your honeymoon time🤣🤣 god help them.. clinging on to eachother for dear life because they have no one else
---
Has she got a sty??
lashes have given her an eye infection by the looks. I see a recall of lashes coming 🤣🤣 hard to get = easy to get a stye.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
8 pairs of leggings? 8????? All in the same colour? I'm sorry is she okay? Don't get me wrong if I could afford to double up on my favs i would, just to always have one to wear while one is going through the wash ... but this is the most crusty dusty ass too lazy to wash crap I have ever seen..... why would you need 8 pairs of the same leggings
It’s because her BV burns through every pair she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 25
---
Has she got a sty??
she looks like she could be Frank Gallagher's ugly brother from shameless haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.