Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Also when eben was on saving grace, she didn’t interrupt. Other videos she hasn’t interrupted. I completely agree with the comments saying she was showing off because she was. Sick of seeing “oh she has adhd” as an excuse straight off the bat.

Reactions: 24

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Skip to 30:30 to hear them speak about it, ngl it’s a very shit n boring podcast, and not just because it’s Eden.

Just look how rude she is at the end to the viewers watching🤧 Telling people not just to leave a 5* review but to write something, nah you’re alright
She’s just not likeable at all! Not even just saying that because I don’t like her. She has no redeeming characteristics

Reactions: 24
Surely instead of expecting her social media "friends" to buy them, she should gift them for the free advertising? Imagine expecting your friends to buy from you then give you free publicity for it loool

Reactions: 23

sassquatch23

I have not yet caught up with this thread, and also have not even finished watching the video, but had to come on here to rant big time about her ADHD video. I have said previously that she does show some traits (as do a lot of people), but talking about anal in front of your boyfriend’s grandma is not ADHD ffs. And why has she filmed the whole thing if it made her feel so “raw and vulnerable” why can’t she just keep one tiny thing in her life to herself???

I am sure that she says other insanely irritating things but I just can’t watch it. I have OCD and ADHD and watching her videos talking about having them are insanely triggering as we know she lies about having every condition under the sun, and it’s SO HARD to get a diagnosis/validation from the people in my life that I just can’t abide when people announce they have something new every 2 seconds. I am assuming that the end of the call validates her and says she has it, and I just can’t put myself through watching that as it’s already making me feel anxious thinking about it
I just hate her so much!!! If this becomes her new personality/era I will cry
---
She’s paid to go private, like a lot of the insta huns do because you can basically pay for any diagnosis 🤣
Just to say that the waiting list for most ADHD appointments with the NHS are about four years long. Many people are going private, but that doesn’t mean it’s just buying a diagnosis. I went private cos I was struggling so much at work that I was worried I was going to lose my job. I had an extensive interview with the psychiatrist, had to provide family history, had to get my partner to give a report on me etc - it was not just a transaction to get a diagnosis. Fully appreciate that is what it seems like with the whole onslaught of people get a diagnosis without actually seeming like they have ADHD but please don’t diminish those of us who have received a genuine diagnosis in this way
---
Also doctor asks how she takes criticism, she says it affects her but she can “let it go” well with ADHD rejection sensitivity is a huge thing and you can’t just let it go. She also definitely doesn’t care cos she says stuff to rile people up on purpose. She is just a grade A cunt

Last edited:

ghostguy

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that filter on tiktok/Snapchat where the face has ballbags dangling.. Eden is literally this filter.. what the hell has she done now😰😰
She's ruined her face 😂 looks like a melted candle
---
Lee if you read here please gather every bit of evidence of this incestual family and get your son away from them especially Eben with her niece and nephew recently. It’s not a joke there is too much evidence. It’s not normal in the slightest! As for Eben she is absolutely elated at her diagnosis she reminds me of a Scottish tiktoker Cherine who bullied the nhs into giving her a stoma.
True. Maybe they were overly sexualised as kids which is why they're vulgar and they'll repeat history on the children in their family. Have to break the cycle.

Last edited:
Is it just me... or am I not sistering correctly... I have 3 of them... am I meant to spank their arse and grab their tits and be overly sexual with them constantly because in my 32 years on this planet I've never once done that as it seems rather bizzare and incestuous to me? Please correct me if this is actually considered normal!
Absolutely not normal, my sister would get a punch if she touched my tit

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
My theory is that Freya and Yaz really didn’t get on at all growing up, they said they were physically fighting until Freya was 19 - which tbh isn’t normal fighting as adults.

Yaz would have moved to Wales not long after that so they’ve never built up a normal loving sister relationship. They always seem quite awkward around each other as well.

I don’t think Yaz had any friends in Wales or Kent so probably used Eden for company, FaceTimed her constantly. Eden tolerates it as Yaz is her constant hype man. She definitely resents Yaz piggybacking off her “fame”, even more so for the fact that if Eden left TikTok tomorrow Yaz would still have an audience.

sassquatch23

Cringing SO MUCH at her mentioning the “trolling” to the doctor in a way that she had clearly already discussed her being a big time influencer/getting online hate. Also the “I should be in jail” comment was so inappropriate. I can’t believe this cow now thinks she has an excuse to spit all her vileness under the guise of “ADHD”. I wonder if the doctor she spoke to would be happy she has used her assessment to help angle it that way. She defo has traits (flitting between hobbies/eras, issues with memory - as she can not keep up with her own lies) and if she DOES have ADHD, then someone needs to tell her that sexualising her niece and nephew is not a symptom before she becomes even more damaging. God I hate her so much. This might be the thing that gets me to delete TikTok once and for all, it’s already enough being bombarded with “do you have a messy room? You have ADHD!” Videos without seeing Eden making it her whole personality too. So exhausting.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Outspoken 🙄 it’s not the fact that she’s outspoken that’s the problem, it’s how inappropriate the shit that comes out of her mouth is, the stuff she said to those kids, horrendous🤦🏽‍♀️ how she is still going I will never know
she isn't outspoken, she's a manipulator, a scruffy filthy lazy grotty useless excuse of a woman, with an odd kink for humiliating LL and an unhealthy incestuous relationship with her family 🤢