Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was intrigued to see if she had posted any finances for harvzeden and came across this.. I wonder what it’s about look at the date as well

Reactions: 3
I'm glad that collectively we are getting her seen exactly for what and who she is! Its been a long time coming!

Reactions: 15
It is sad how much he’s changed, how much worse he looks and how much more miserable he seems the longer their relationship goes on.

I’m no fan of his but he actually had mates, a job and went out and had fun before and now he’s just Edens bitch

Reactions: 17
LL has confirmed basically they both smoke weed he has bought a pot with ‘hash’ on it and ‘doesn’t know what it’s for’ why would you need one if you didn’t smoke ….
She showed a grinder once when she lived at her mums it was in a box of make up

Reactions: 8
Guys I’m so sorry but I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole, absolutely forgot about sooooooo many gems Remember when he said he loved this style but it was changed within two weeks.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 21
Guys I’m so sorry but I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole, absolutely forgot about sooooooo many gems Remember when he said he loved this style but it was changed within two weeks.
Noooooo why remind us of this him posing at the end hahahaha

Reactions: 11
Soo what are we thinking, mental health card played tomorrow, social media “break” and back on by Sunday again?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.