Eden Harvz #53 Are you not embarrazzed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep making jokes and pretending she’s wearing ‘nappies’. To even call them nappies is an insult, they are incontinence pads, the clue is in the name it is for those who are incontinent. It’s offensive to be making jokes when others actually have no choice but to wear them.
She’s so ableist 😡

Reactions: 10
I’m looking for that video where she was on live crying because red bull denied working with her 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck is going on in that family? Yaz is hyper fixating on “slay the house down” and Eben on red bull gate 🤯. It’s like some sort of shared dna delusion 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
95k a month and she’s not decorated the shed fully yet.
If I had “her money” I’d of kitted it out

Reactions: 16
I still can't work out why it's taken Eden months to come up with 'I do have a deal with them because I swap for advertising' 😭😭😭 like it's so tragic that package was so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she does has a deal with red bull I can't see it lasting much longer, how is she not embarrassed by how much of fuss she's making about this. It's like when something happens to you in school and you have to go around telling absolutely everyone even though no one gives a flying duck. Imagine the conversations in red bull "who the duck is Eden Harvz, she says we have a deal with her". Being gifted is completely different to having a deal and working with them, surely if they worked together there would be some kind of contract? She's only being gifted which is probably a completely different part of the team, like it's not the actual redbull company sending it to her, it's probably just their social media team who will get a bollocking because of all the drama and bad press she's bringing to it

Reactions: 19
I think last night was the most unhinged I've ever seen her. Imagine it from the perspective of her genuine fans who aren't on tattle and haven't seen the video calling her out. Imagine it from the perspective of the other influencers she was slagging off. I doubt they've see her tattle or that video. She just made herself look absolutely feral over some fizzy drinks 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I still can't work out why it's taken Eden months to come up with 'I do have a deal with them because I swap for advertising' 😭😭😭 like it's so tragic that package was so fake
Why was she acting like those flavours they sent her are new as well? They’re not, they’ve been out since last year, they were a Summer addition but most places still sell them. I may or may not have a liking for the apricot one, no judgement pls 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.