Eden Harvz #53 Are you not embarrazzed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden is exactly the kind of friend I’d never want to have. When things go tits up she blames absolutely everyone else. You can tell she’s the type of girl that turns on her friends and goes off in massive strops. Going on a rant about people not supporting her? How can anyone support her about the whole red bull thing? They don’t know what the duck happened 😂 they don’t work at red bull! She’s making herself out to be far too problematic - a lot of these creators are business minded, they don’t want to be associated with someone like her!

Reactions: 28
Eden is exactly the kind of friend I’d never want to have. When things go tits up she blames absolutely everyone else. You can tell she’s the type of girl that turns on her friends and goes off in massive strops. Going on a rant about people not supporting her? How can anyone support her about the whole red bull thing? They don’t know what the duck happened 😂 they don’t work at red bull! She’s making herself out to be far too problematic - a lot of these creators are business minded, they don’t want to be associated with someone like her!
It also makes me laugh that she says she "defends people to the end" but I've never ever seen her make a video in support of someone. Not even her own sister!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I love that LL looses his tongue whenever the heat is on Eden. Good job you got two yappy dogs because Lloyds lost his bark
Imagine trying to defend someone for this, wtf do you even say 🤣
'leave Eden alone she loves that drink?'

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I love that LL looses his tongue whenever the heat is on Eden. Good job you got two yappy dogs because Lloyds lost his bark
Such a good point, the man has over 200,000 followers all gained by Eden and he has never once stuck up for her, you only see him hiding in the comments

Reactions: 20
Eeby, this is why red bull will never actually work with you. You're delusional if you think you can post about it being an addiction and joke about it being bad for you but still think they'd want to officially associate with you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve got a whole thread to catch up on! Sorry been too busy having an interview for a management position at a major US company at the age of 27, but yes I have no life and I’m failing and miserable! Oops

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’d love to know what influencer friends she wants to stick up for her cause I’m struggling to see who she’s even close with influencer wise that would buy her tit lashes and support her in such crisis 😂
Izzie and Grace want nothing to do with her, she slagged if Grace to get in the pod and nothing heard since, she fell out with Miah and manrika, who else even is there???
She’s not friends with Spraggle or poppy and jay or Connor/Charlotte after Yazzy was accused of cheating and they’ve never spoke. since.
There are no friends anyway🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Eeby, this is why red bull will never actually work with you. You're delusional if you think you can post about it being an addiction and joke about it being bad for you but still think they'd want to officially associate with you.
View attachment 2054414
omg wasn’t that Cheffy who’s asking the question someone who turned into a whole other drama 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean she’s such a great representative of a brand saying she could die using their products.

Also I thought Don Carla was a high earning, working in the city, finance corporate girlie? And Piano Paul was the son of an Australian millionaire. But they grew up piss poor sleeping in hay?

They all love cosplaying working class. Even old LL loves to think he’s a ‘ard Northerner yardie.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Maybe Lloyd is the person her IG rant is aimed at 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🪑 just pulling up a chair to see what bullshit comes from edens mouth today

Reactions: 10
My theory is that they are working hard to get LL verified. Begging for followers and bigging up his red carpet appearance. Trying to meet the criteria for that blue tick eh?
You just know Eden will make it all about how she has supported him to get where he is.
Run Lloyd, run 🏃🏻

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.