Eden Harvz #53 Are you not embarrazzed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am i missing something but does no one seem to understand why “russian bleep” specifically is inherently wrong to say. the issue isn’t that she said it just to a child, it’s wrong, stereotypical and especially in 2023 shouldn’t be used in general. the excuses would make sense if she had just stuck to “bleep

Reactions: 23
There’s an old film called fanny by gaslight.
I did look at the film poster to see if our Queen LLL could work her magic about make it Eden by Gaslight, but couldn’t find anything decent enough.
Will this do? I thought this poster would be good because I managed to get a picture of Floyd and Freya in too 😌
Picsart_23-03-29_13-10-44-441.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who the duck says stuff like this to someone when they’ve just lost a baby?! And the faces she pulls?!

I found this on reddit 👀

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Who the duck says stuff like this to someone when they’ve just lost a baby?! And the faces she pulls?!

I found this on reddit 👀
I hope whoever asked this question to her was okay with that response. That would have broke me if someone said that to me☹

Reactions: 11
IF this is true then they are absolutely disgusting!! Wtf🤮🤮 there’s a time and a place & doing it whilst sharing a bed with your family member IS NOT the time or place.
They absolutely didn't have sex whilst the kids were there. It's just eden showing off again by saying what she said about the didn't know if it was cum comment. She's just too thick to realise that by lying and showing off it's got her into more trouble as people now think that she had sex with him whilst her 4 (or whatever she is) year old niece was in the same bed - thick as a piece of chai's tit that one....

Reactions: 11

I found this on reddit 👀
My sister who had a stillbirth before Christmas would rip every single hair out of the head of the person that even dared to say anything like that to her I swear! 'Too pure for this world!' duck RIGHT OFF.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.