Eden Harvz #53 Are you not embarrazzed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the other day I saw a TikTok of her saying that basically you should drop your friends if you have a new boyfriend and that ā€œgood friendsā€ will wait for you whilst youā€™re taking the time to fall in love.

But suddenly sheā€™s on FaceTime EVERY night helping people get to sleep because of their bad mental health?! šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Iā€™m not in the influencer world but I know if I was with a large following Iā€™d have countless influencer ā€œfriendsā€. Is she really that deluded that she thinks anyone would stick up for her? Sheā€™s a problematic nasty cow thatā€™s been brought up to be an entitled rat.

Reactions: 18
She has nothing to show for the last year of her career other than a few premier photos. Tokfest this weekend and she hasnā€™t been invited despite being star of the show last year

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My theory is that they are working hard to get LL verified. Begging for followers and bigging up his red carpet appearance. Trying to meet the criteria for that blue tick eh?
You just know Eden will make it all about how she has supported him to get where he is.
Run Lloyd, run šŸƒšŸ»
I think youā€™ve probably hit the nail on the head here, build his profile a little too, but heā€™s so boring and the followers are just hers so now sure how he will grow much when heā€™s are all bought unless thatā€™s the plan for himšŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know thereā€™s some Drag Race fans in hereā€¦ that Redbull vid reminds me of Jessica Wildā€¦ ā€˜I lub dis drinkā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think youā€™ve probably hit the nail on the head here, build his profile a little too, but heā€™s so boring and the followers are just hers so now sure how he will grow much when heā€™s are all bought unless thatā€™s the plan for himšŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
I remember when LL was first introduced and he was all about the grind and making money. But now heā€™s just a slob. He couldnā€™t even put effort into his cook book.

I dislike Yaz as much as Eden these days but at least sheā€™s created her own following away from Eden. Edens on the rapid decline and Lloyd is collateral damage.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
How rude was she to said neighbour???
such entitled little witches.
also Redbull is so bad for you in That quantity so why is it such a flex to be gifted? Shes a freak of nature Infant the whole family are freaks

Reactions: 18
Why does she keep making jokes and pretending sheā€™s wearing ā€˜nappiesā€™. To even call them nappies is an insult, they are incontinence pads, the clue is in the name it is for those who are incontinent. Itā€™s offensive to be making jokes when others actually have no choice but to wear them.

Reactions: 27
TOKfest is on this weekend, looks like Eden & LL werenā€™t invited..

She said before they were invited but she didn't like she didn't get a lot of time to meet all her fans so wasn't going šŸ¤„ although tik tok is Eden so I'm sure it's going to struggle this year!

She should really go for the bit on dealing with hate online, get a few tips Eden šŸ˜‚

• Haha
She said before they were invited but she didn't like she didn't get a lot of time to meet all her fans so wasn't going šŸ¤„ although tik tok is Eden so I'm sure it's going to struggle this year!

She should really go for the bit on dealing with hate online, get a few tips Eden šŸ˜‚
She's not doing tokfest this year because her 4 fans that attended the masterclass are busy that weekend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Not the best angleā€¦ and LL gurning away in the background..
Sheā€™s just so stocky and square and dresses like she wishes she was a petite little blonde when sheā€™s not, you canā€™t pull of LL dream girl sadly Eben

• Heart
Sheā€™s just so stocky and square and dresses like she wishes she was a petite little blonde when sheā€™s not, you canā€™t pull of LL dream girl sadly Eben
Why canā€™t she just accept she has a stocky broad build and enhance that figure? Like she hasnā€™t got a bad figure or shape, but she does nothing for it? Look at female athletes when they dress formal? They know what works for them!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.