Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maci77

My first ever one of these so forgive me if it's crap or too long!

Thread Suggestion:
Eden Harvz #54: Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Babyboonseed

Thread suggestion:

Lloyds a swinger, edens a minger, even their management have given them the finger 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

ololo

VIP Member
924CB9BC-5780-403F-A282-6FA932A18904.jpeg

The gaslighting continues… you all took a comment about a sex worker and made it sexual!! Also, as far as I’m aware sex workers would absolutely not appreciate being called whores, it’s incredibly offensive and demeaning. All of the audacity, none of the accountability.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Spencerino42

She's just said Cali looks like a Russian whore, said Acer's chain is fit, also Cali went onto her knees to make it easier for her to have her hair done and Eden said "you're just like your auntie" regarding going on her knees. I feel sick, all of this after letting people listen to Cali shit on live

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion

Called a child a whore, 2 day old dog poo on the floor, dropped by Outreach, worse than Paul Breach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Eden is exactly the kind of friend I’d never want to have. When things go tits up she blames absolutely everyone else. You can tell she’s the type of girl that turns on her friends and goes off in massive strops. Going on a rant about people not supporting her? How can anyone support her about the whole red bull thing? They don’t know what the fuck happened 😂 they don’t work at red bull! She’s making herself out to be far too problematic - a lot of these creators are business minded, they don’t want to be associated with someone like her!
It also makes me laugh that she says she "defends people to the end" but I've never ever seen her make a video in support of someone. Not even her own sister!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

VIP Member
I felt so sorry for Cali when Eden said she looked like a russian whore, she sat there totally oblivious, its heartbreaking, Cali is just a baby and shouldn't be exposed to language like that. Eden is a fucking menace and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children! I hope that video clip does the rounds on tiktok and Eden gets exposed!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41