Eden Harvz #49 Eben's life is such an hit & dinner made from picky bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Yaz, I’m all for ‘picking your battles’ when it comes to toddlers, but get his bleeping germ ridden trainers out of the trolley, where people will be putting food.
people who let their kids stand in food trolleys need to duck off
Totally agree with this

Reactions: 2
why’s she done a vlog where she spends the WHOLE day in minging gym wear - going for food, getting her trotters done, taking the dogs to their ✨fave✨ destination (home sense) then getting into comfies with NO SHOWER in this process.

she must have a rare fungus growing on her body somewhere by this point because 🤧
Imagine getting on that sunbed after someone's just laid on it with their gym bo 🤢

She went to have her toes done after going to the gym without showering 🤢 she's honestly rank!!

Her feet must have stank
And she doesn't wear socks 🤢

It has to be hornies surely? How could I forget? 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m no chef Floyd but I can say with confidence that soggy claggy rice is definitely not light and fluffy

He’s as nasaly as her! Also the constant calorie mentioning and ‘healthy’ mentions are quite triggering Jesus.
Yes, super triggering. She’s the exact reason im avoiding social media at the moment.

The nerve of her to post that video about someone in the nail salon talking about diets, only to constantly ram videos of diets, gym and general January cliches down our throats.

Reactions: 20
First of all imagine setting your phone up on a shelf in a shop to film yourself walking around.

Second of all could she stick her arse out any further when she was opening her wardrobe

Reactions: 9
I still cannot believe she tried to make ‘hornies’ a thing 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It has to be hornies. We can never let her forget that absolutely cringe worthy era!

Reactions: 10
why’s she done a vlog where she spends the WHOLE day in minging gym wear - going for food, getting her trotters done, taking the dogs to their ✨fave✨ destination (home sense) then getting into comfies with NO SHOWER in this process.

she must have a rare fungus growing on her body somewhere by this point because 🤧
As if she’s gone and done a workout and then got into a sunbed without showering wtf. Mankyyyy

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What about a slight twist. If her ‘fans’ are hornies we could be hornets/hornettes because we have a sting in our tail and she’s gonna get stung!

Reactions: 12
Good evening Hornies 😈
Cracking up at ol' chippy tits cooking rice according to the instructions on the packet and pretending its a tutorial 😆😂
Fyi, water logged rice is not perfect bab.

• Haha
Good evening Hornies 😈
Cracking up at ol' chippy tits cooking rice according to the instructions on the packet and pretending its a tutorial 😆😂
Fyi, water logged rice is not perfect bab.
Bit like his fries recipe in his cookbook "cook fries according to packet" 😂 that rice looked so stodgy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched her YouTube video of them two making a curry. Their chat is so dead, Lloyd is a miserable duck, nothing at all to report

why does yaz have to constantly bring up lees age. Weird
She blocked me once because she said her husband was twice her age. So I asked if he was 58 then.

And that aside if Bisto sponsored Lloyd, he’d have his Chippy tits all over them. Probably have a Bisto Bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She blocked me once because she said her husband was twice her age. So I asked if he was 58 then.

And that aside if Bisto sponsored Lloyd, he’d have his Chippy tits all over them. Probably have a Bisto Bath.
I love bisto gravy on my chippies…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.