Eden Harvz #49 Eben's life is such an hit & dinner made from picky bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing that doesn't make sense about Lloyd is that he can't stand Bisto but he'll literally deepthroat an el paso wrap with packet salsa and guac - I appreciate the packets are quick and easy but I didn't think a palate as refined as Lloyd's could tolerate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like we should have a collective noun for us bridge dwellers here on the Eden thread since we'reon our way to the big 5 0. Like how people on the Paul thread are hammies.

Anyone got any suggestions? 🤣
The Ebenators - like terminator and an exterminator. Bringing down the green goblin.

Another thing that doesn't make sense about Lloyd is that he can't stand Bisto but he'll literally deepthroat an el paso wrap with packet salsa and guac - I appreciate the packets are quick and easy but I didn't think a palate as refined as Lloyd's could tolerate it.
Nothing wrong with bisto anyway. He’s utterly ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How about something like the Harvezters / Harvesterz? 😂 because we harvest all of her lies for future use 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think if we're going to name ourselves like the hammies have, it has to be Eben related not Lloyd, as funny as chippies is!

Reactions: 7
The Shakies after her shakey hands due to how much Redbull she drinks her medical condition

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why’s she done a vlog where she spends the WHOLE day in minging gym wear - going for food, getting her trotters done, taking the dogs to their ✨fave✨ destination (home sense) then getting into comfies with NO SHOWER in this process.

she must have a rare fungus growing on her body somewhere by this point because 🤧

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Hate when people call that a protein pot to make it sound interesting, just say I had an egg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey Yaz, I’m all for ‘picking your battles’ when it comes to toddlers, but get his bleeping germ ridden trainers out of the trolley, where people will be putting food.
people who let their kids stand in food trolleys need to duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She went to have her toes done after going to the gym without showering 🤢 she's honestly rank!!

Her feet must have stank

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.