Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I caught a bit of a Yaz’ live this morning. She was saying to Freya she’d had an argument with her dad and she was re-enacting it, saying that she’d asked “daddy please may I put the heating on in Edens room” and that he said “no you can’t, fucking come down here for a weekend and want to put the heating on, fuck off back to Wales, you fucking princess, you and your sister think you’re a-listers” not that loving daddy Edens portrays 👀 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

moomin456

I'm so confused, Yaz is meant to be in kent because she has a meeting with her management today in London but hasn't gone because Freya can't have Wolf but instead goes out for lunch with Gobby, Chippy tits, Don Carla, Ebens dad and Freya, but not a single one of them adult family members could watch him while she went to her meeting? Those family members who she constantly has her head up there arses couldn't drag their arses up to help her. It's fucking weird

• Wow
Reactions: 40

bloogoo

VIP Member
I can’t believe she said to someone who lost a baby perhaps baby was too pure for this cruel world… wtf. Why would you even say that. Like just don’t say anything ffs. Then to add insult to injury she then says atleast you were able to conceive. Ffs eben

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

alpacamybags

VIP Member
She said on that cringey video that since getting engaged they've been on loads more holidays??? Have they? They went to dog sit in Switzerland and went to France where her sister nearly got divorced. Where else has she been?

Also those fucking rats are going to be dressed up for the wedding aren't they. Even though Eedy said dogs aren't fashion accessories 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37

VIP Member
The video of Yaz being "overwhelmed" I'm fucking cringing for her! Hey Yaz, if you're reading this, work a fulltime job, keep your house clean, cook for your family and then wonder if you've got money left at the end of it all to be able to heat your home! then you will know what its like to be overwhelmed, otherwise sit down and shut the fuck up you absolute prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
In Eden's current video they’re doing a Q&A and a question comes up about her school bullies. Yaz answers hers and then Eden says “I don’t wanna talk about my school experience”…. That’s because you were the bully Eden! Still are! We all know

Last edited:
Reactions: 34