Eden Harvz #49 Eben's life is such an hit & dinner made from picky bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Eden's just new day same tit can we recap with our highlights from the last thread?
I choose @livelaughlobotomy's edit of Floyd the Hunchback and that time Yaz did a haul and bought the same 4 items 20 times 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The winning title is from @tittletottie 🎉

I had to scroll down past @livelaughlobotomy amazing edits first though 🤣

Damn, just realised I got the bloody number the wrong way around 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ll ask for it to be edited

Edit again - I spelt her bloody name wrong as well. Ffs 🤣 Someone else can make the threads, I’m clearly not cut out for it!
I feel like I am now a bonafide under bridge dweller. 🥳

Resurrecting the baby no 3 thing.
Eben hun, guys who call you baby do that so they don’t say the wrong name when doing the deed. He’s not thinking of you. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure this has been shared but 🤣🤣🤣
Focus on the people who adore you? What like two sisters who were forced to tiptoe around you since birth, enabling parents and a fiancé who’s a leech and has no choice but to stay with you. Yeah focus on them Eden hun because they definitely aren’t holding you back by making you a spoilt insufferable piece of tit.

Speaking of tit, I’m sure all our dream eyelashes are the ones that cover our eyes to the point we can’t see 🤩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just watched chippy tits fajita video, I've just noticed that he's a mouth breathing teeth sucker, its only subtle but when you notice it, that's all you can hear!!!! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 10
He’s as nasaly as her! Also the constant calorie mentioning and ‘healthy’ mentions are quite triggering Jesus. I follow quite a few health influencers who dispel calories and say to ignore the calorie counting and focus on eating healthy and the right amounts. Also just because something is low on sugar and fat does t make it healthy because they put other things in such as aspartame that’s really bad for bone health. We also need a certain amount of saturated fat in our diet too, as well as sugar and salt. They’re both going to end up just binge eating like they did with that crumble. Also eben stop trying to cosplay being northern, you will never be northern so stop it. The accent doesn’t sound like that and you sound like a twit.

I hate how he gurns when he concentrates and squints up his face like he’s constipated.

he sounds like he’s constantly got a peg on his nose.

Ffs Yaz...yes everyone gets overwhelmed and needs a minute but most people don't think to go in the room before hand, set up a camera, press record and then go back out and come back in crying. I know she's trying to be relatable but it comes across so fake. Don't know why they don't just set up cameras "big brother" style round their house

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s as nasaly as her! Also the constant calorie mentioning and ‘healthy’ mentions are quite triggering Jesus. I follow quite a few health influencers who dispel calories and say to ignore the calorie counting and focus on eating healthy and the right amounts. Also just because something is low on sugar and fat does t make it healthy because they put other things in such as aspartame that’s really bad for bone health. We also need a certain amount of saturated fat in our diet too, as well as sugar and salt. They’re both going to end up just binge eating like they did with that crumble. Also eben stop trying to cosplay being northern, you will never be northern so stop it. The accent doesn’t sound like that and you sound like a twit.

I hate how he gurns when he concentrates and squints up his face like he’s constipated.

he sounds like he’s constantly got a peg on his nose.
I’ve commented before saying the way she talks about good and bad food can be really triggering for people with eating disorders (her target audience) and of course her minions jumped down my throat

Ffs Yaz...yes everyone gets overwhelmed and needs a minute but most people don't think to go in the room before hand, set up a camera, press record and then go back out and come back in crying. I know she's trying to be relatable but it comes across so fake. Don't know why they don't just set up cameras "big brother" style round their house
Don't give them ideas, Eden already has cameras around for the dogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s the most cringe thing I’ve seen in a long time.
Just upset, and overwhelmed are you actually if you can take the time and actually think to set up a camera, leave the room and then walk back in to record yourself in tears?
It’s a shame that the ‘things she’s learnt since turning 30’ aren’t dignity and maturity

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s the most cringe thing I’ve seen in a long time.
Just upset, and overwhelmed are you actually if you can take the time and actually think to set up a camera, leave the room and then walk back in to record yourself in tears?
It’s a shame that the ‘things she’s learnt since turning 30’ aren’t dignity and maturity
I don’t understand why. If I’m at the point where I’m overwhelmed or overstimulated the last thing I do is go and get the camera rolling and film it. That’s not even a thought… usually I’m rocking in the corner of the room 😂

Reactions: 10
The video of Yaz being "overwhelmed" I'm bleeping cringing for her! Hey Yaz, if you're reading this, work a fulltime job, keep your house clean, cook for your family and then wonder if you've got money left at the end of it all to be able to heat your home! then you will know what its like to be overwhelmed, otherwise sit down and shut the duck up you absolute prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know we all feel like Little lad set out to get with an influencer, but I really believe he has now developed Stokholm Syndrome! 😂 😂 😂 He is now one of them and there's no getting away, he'll be calling her parents mummy and daddy before long! 😂

Reactions: 7
I feel like we should have a collective noun for us bridge dwellers here on the Eden thread since we'reon our way to the big 5 0. Like how people on the Paul thread are hammies.

Anyone got any suggestions? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.