Eden Harvz #49 Eben's life is such an hit & dinner made from picky bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but when is she going to stop going on about her Grandad croaking? Newsflash Eden, everyone's grandparents die. Yes, it's sad but it's the circle of life! It's been three years.
Still laughing at how he was 'chairman' of a football club but actually wasn't 😅😅😅 even lies about dead people

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you wander round shops to meet with fans but still no one is recognising you
That headband really doesn’t do her any favours, it looks like her hair is a wig attached to it.
---

View attachment 1929899
Why’s she doing that pose she does where she sticks her arse out whilst eye bleeping herself and body checking in the mirror?? She’s doing it in the ad she did for savagexfenty
View attachment 1929907View attachment 1929908View attachment 1929909
Because her arse is flat and she thinks hoisting her pants right up to the middle of her back and arching her back will convince us otherwise.

Reactions: 6
That headband really doesn’t do her any favours, it looks like her hair is a wig attached to it.
---

Because her arse is flat and she thinks hoisting her pants right up to the middle of her back and arching her back will convince us otherwise.
The irony is she already has quite a good figure but she’s constantly trying to make herself look thinner, curvier and more petite all at the same time
My best friends are girls who are tall like Eden and they all had insecurities about their height and the way they looked and in the end they rock being tall, (and Tbf they quite enjoy putting on their platform doc martens or heels and dwarfing every guy they see 😂😂).

Reactions: 7
I had a dream that someone from here went round there with that face shape changing makeup that ant and dec wear on their pranks and they let them in to their flat and were acting weird like clearly on drugs.
Last time I read this thread when I’m drunk and about to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a dream that someone from here went round there with that face shape changing makeup that ant and dec wear on their pranks and they let them in to their flat and were acting weird like clearly on drugs.
Last time I read this thread when I’m drunk and about to sleep
Are you sure you didn't just watch an Eden GRWM live?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet when you walk in the house it smells like cheesy bellend, dog tit and piss, fishy fanny and dirty dishes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe no one has mentioned how in the cooking video top chef Lloyd didn’t know what temperature you had to cook meat to. Basically one of the first things you learn 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
ANY opportunity to brag, this one.
i know what she’s trying to do, but not everyone is just “lucky” like she is, and life can just be tit for some people. like, her heart isn’t in the right place with this and it’s so transparent that she’s just being a smug prick
But she didn't get where she is from 'being herself' because herself is a selfish nasty bully. The person she portrayed was kind and did something at least condemnable, the eat with mes but she stopped them because she never bleeping gave a tit about the people she was doing it for or the ones it was 'helping' jus the money she could make from said video.

you got where you are from lying Eden 😅 and being a disgusting person is why you've failed at social media

Reactions: 8
Yaz has made a video and addressed the situation with Lee and his daughter in the comments, trying to make out that he sees her she just doesn’t share her as it’s the child’s mothers wishes. bleeping hell yaz you may aswell add us to one of your spend the day with me videos because it’s so bleeping obvious you read here 😂😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ANY opportunity to brag, this one.
i know what she’s trying to do, but not everyone is just “lucky” like she is, and life can just be tit for some people. like, her heart isn’t in the right place with this and it’s so transparent that she’s just being a smug prick
Yaz has made a video and addressed the situation with Lee and his daughter in the comments, trying to make out that he sees her she just doesn’t share her as it’s the child’s mothers wishes. bleeping hell yaz you may aswell add us to one of your spend the day with me videos because it’s so bleeping obvious you read here 😂😮💨
she’s a bit late lol that was mentioned pages ago lol 😂

Reactions: 2
Is it just me, but if I got handed everything for free on my wedding day I wouldn’t feel like I have accomplished much? Even if I was struggling I would want to pay for the special parts. Looking back and being reminded everything was handed to you isn’t much of a success?

Reactions: 20
Is it just me, but if I got handed everything for free on my wedding day I wouldn’t feel like I have accomplished much? Even if I was struggling I would want to pay for the special parts. Looking back and being reminded everything was handed to you isn’t much of a success?
I had a baby a few weeks ago, we were gifted (by family) most of baby's items and clothes. I had to still go buy extra because I felt like I'd failed him not getting things myself. I dont know how any of them have the cheek

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a baby a few weeks ago, we were gifted (by family) most of baby's items and clothes. I had to still go buy extra because I felt like I'd failed him not getting things myself. I dont know how any of them have the cheek
God my favourite thing about being pregnant was my baby shower cos I got loads. Maybe I’m just a spoilt prick (but I was so grateful and didn’t even expect a baby shower because Ithought I was going to my mates for a kebab and then they were like SUPRISE but fat ol pregnant me was just gutted I didn’t have a kebab at first)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know where about the screenshots are if lees Facebook are? With the statuses about not seeing his daughter? I wasn’t in this thread back then

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.