Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that ukrainian shop has been in twells for a good month and a bit now and she’s only just noticed it? shows how charitable she actually is - it’s very hard to not notice in rvp!

Reactions: 13
She's only done that TikTok now cos of Anna Paul's video about wanting to give money to mums lol. She's so predictable. By all means show the shop love but showing ya measly little 100 quid donation weren't necessary.

Reactions: 13
Uh oh, I've made the BFG angry 🤣 preaches kindness in a video reply telling me to duck off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean I think there was a few of us who said she should use her influencing for good by promoting charities so if someone sees that and goes and spends in the shop I can’t really knock her. That said, I agree zooming in on the donation amount was poor taste. She could have ended the video at “can we make a donation?”

Also what the hell is going on with her hair today 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean I think there was a few of us who said she should use her influencing for good by promoting charities so if someone sees that and goes and spends in the shop I can’t really knock her. That said, I agree zooming in on the donation amount was poor taste. She could have ended the video at “can we make a donation?”

Also what the hell is going on with her hair today 😂
I'm of the opinion that deeds like this are amongst the most selfish, there's no need to film how much you've donated if only to make yourself feel better, it's not the first time she's done it either. I agree though that sharing where the place is and maybe encouraging people to donate would have been commendable but she had to take it one step too far all in the name of clout.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s obv been reading here because we were saying not long back that she films everything yet claims she does stuff for charity and never films it. So she’s filmed herself throwing money at a charity and that’s her effort. duck off you long daft twit

also in the comments of her response video she says she does a lot behind the scenes for Ukraine LIKE WHAT EBEN. Believe it when I see it. And if we go by the fact that she influences people to buy clothes so why not charity… funny that because she doesn’t give a tit about half the things she advertises so does she not give a tit about Ukraine and it’s all just for engagement?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
For the inevitable dirty delete

But you didn't mind making that tiktok laughing at that homeless man and offering him your backwashed bottle of coke did you?
Screenshot_20221223_193206_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Using her platform to spread awareness. She could have done that without filming the amount they donated😅
Spread awareness about Ukraine? God, it’s mad ain’t it. No one would have EVER known about the struggles in Ukraine if not for YOU, Eden. No one would have ever even thought to donate or help in any way they can until YOU showed the world donating £100 (she’ll drop over £200 on some crappy perfume but will only donate £100 when she’s apparently rich, hmm). Crazy, she’s really opened my eyes, Google and the news don’t exist. Just Eden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm of the opinion that deeds like this are amongst the most selfish, there's no need to film how much you've donated if only to make yourself feel better, it's not the first time she's done it either. I agree though that sharing where the place is and maybe encouraging people to donate would have been commendable but she had to take it one step too far all in the name of clout.
Spot on! You can argue that charity is always a selfish act as we often do it due to the way it makes us feel making a good deed, but I absolutely cannot stand the videoing of the donation, reminds me of people who buy a homeless person a Greggs and have to post a fb status about it. and the fact we’ve seen her mock the less fortunate many times.

Also she could have replied to your comment in a mature way to explain herself but instead resorted to telling you to duck off. She’s incapable of listening to other opinions

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah the video was fine showing the shop and explaining until she filmed her asking to make a donation and LL putting it into the machine. It's just so tacky. I mean, yeah it's great you've donated but filming it seems like a brag to me.
takes all the goodness away the second you share yourself doing it! you done it to look good not to actually help others, pair of cunts

Reactions: 7
And zooming in on the amount. Tacky wanker. She may well influence people to go check that shop out, fair play. But what if her minions, who the majority are kids, can’t afford to drop £100? So then they then feel bad about it? Just no need.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.