Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf do they look like? Also she's mentioned in two videos now and an Instagram post about what lashes she's wearing and that they're in stock. Stop trying to make hard to get happen Eben, it's not going to happen!
They aren’t even in stock, it’s the stunning ones that don’t come with a box lol and there’s only 68 sets 😂

Look how far apart her legs are 🤣
Lmao I was about to say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf do they look like? Also she's mentioned in two videos now and an Instagram post about what lashes she's wearing and that they're in stock. Stop trying to make hard to get happen Eben, it's not going to happen!
She looks like she’s about to do the splits

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hiii, well baby bloogoo really terrified me a lot, he had sepsis, bronch, RSV and a chest infection as well as dehydration. We spent a week on oxygen, antibiotics, IV fluids, then they weaned him off the oxygen and he made a drastic recovery just before Christmas. He’s still got oral antibiotics and a lot of follow up appointments due to his rare condition.🥺 Thank you for asking after us! He’s going to be ok. Xx
Brilliant, bless him, big hugs and try to look after yourself too 💖 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When you’re 9 and your mum walks in your room to check you’re asleep so you try pretend you are
0A8DC205-853B-4DA9-BDE5-7FAD003C20FF.jpeg

😂😂
60F6E541-3775-4055-80E5-73BA8FFA494C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Eben blocked me for calling her out on her ‘transition masterclass’ and so did Karen Baby Mammer Paul Breach Bestie🤢🤢🤮🤮does anyone else’s tiktok still push their content or what cos I’m sick of seeing eben every day

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s hot on deleting comments on little lads height 😂😂😂

thought he was a ‘short king’ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feminem is so immature, in her latest video she's addressing the pregnancy rumours 🤔 anyway she announces she's wearing maternity leggings 🤷‍♀️ and she says I'm not pregnant whilst Feminem pipes up with but we are having sex and starts giggling like a child into Chai's fur. He is such an ick 🤢 it's taking me back to sex education class in school when all the school boys would start giggling and nick the girls tampons that were handed out to them and get them wet and chuck them at the ceiling. He's an absolute cretin 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
His legs are so stumpy😭😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The reason why the pregnancy thing is coming up anyway is because the manipulative twit put it on her video about Freya’s pregnancy cravings. So she’s done it to get her engagement up the cretin. Cause now everyone’s putting it on her comments so it’s making people search it thus giving her more views.

Brilliant, bless him, big hugs and try to look after yourself too 💖 xx
Thank you! You too! Honestly I feel like I haven’t properly processed how close we came to it being life or death. It was like watching a horrific nightmare unfold but he’s so much better now. I spent a week of not being able to cuddle him because of all the wires and tubes but I’ve just been literally snuggling as much as I can now we are home 😭 xxx

Also for a bunch of nusty trolls, you’re s good bunch lol nah honestly I joke. I would totally love to meet up with every one of you lol. It’s good we are all on the same wave length with her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else not believe for a second that Flloyd and Eben didn’t buy each other anything for Christmas? I just think they lied so they weren’t accused of being flashy.

Also, how does Lloyd not crack up when they say grace before dinner?

Reactions: 25
Also acting like the Samaritans are a flex. They’re anti lgbtqia just cause they’ve changed their policies doesn’t make them any less phobic. Family of dickheads 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.