Eden Harvz #47 green green giant, blue blue sky, little legs Lloyd is the same height as Chai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this thread title 😂 and I expect Eben is seething at it too which makes me love it even more 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Im not in the Paul thread but maybe someone can get an Eden mention in one of his thread titles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still baffled how this girl and her sister have a following honest to god 😩😩 never know to more pick me girls with no personality in my life lol. Yaz deleting that video as everyone disagreed with her then saying she is the party OMG that’s more cringe than the whole trend. She’s a boring twit

Reactions: 21
I wonder what 2023 will bring, the threads moved so fast! She’s been incredibly problematic this year but I don’t think anything will ever beat the legendary elf shoot and the event that no one attended 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just seen the cracker video, you can see how terrified Chai is, she’s scrambling trying to run away and you can see Eden trying to pull her back. Absolute bleep. That dog is nothing but an accessory.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Yaz post about Eden saying this has been one of the darkest years or Edens life and then saying ‘I thank god for Lloyd’.
They’ve been together a year and it’s been the darkest time of her life..that’s clearly not a good thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
is
Yaz post about Eden saying this has been one of the darkest years or Edens life and then saying ‘I thank god for Lloyd’.
They’ve been together a year and it’s been the darkest time of her life..that’s clearly not a good thing
Think maybe she needs to take accountability and realise the reason this years been the worst is because of her own callousness. She’s the type to go on fb and say new year new me… but they never change, they just become more and more ignorant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think maybe she needs to take accountability and realise the reason this years been the worst is because of her own callousness. She’s the type to go on fb and say new year new me… but they never change, they just become more and more ignorant.
Exactly!!! How can’t see it’s all from her own behaviour. That she’s not once apologised for.
Sooner they’re both cancelled the better

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As long as everyone around her keeps babying and coddling her she will never learn or grow from all her mistakes and she will be stuck in this infantilised mindset
I don’t like to diminish people’s mental health struggles but you have to take responsibility for your own mental health and if this “job” causes her so many issues maybe it’s just not for her and she needs to find a new path

Reactions: 17
Oh get fucked, how she spent the year protecting her when she lives miles away. Maybe it’s because eeby keeps developing new mental health problems, she’s gained about 5 this year.

Reactions: 17
This girl is an absolute joke. She’s just put a video up of her chopping her hair and taking her weave out.
I used to have a weave, for about 4 years. I’d have it taken out and refitted once a month-every 6 weeks. And the same hair would last me at least 5 refits. How the duck does she just take scissors to the current one, which is in fact WEEKS old? I get people might want their weaves tightened or refitted more frequent, it does get annoying when it starts to sag. But new hair each time is a piss take!!

Reactions: 11
Someone commented ‘what a waste of the hairdressers time and effort’ and Eden replied ‘she’s my best mate’ - you literally have 0 friends eden and only see the girl when she does your hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.